Classic match 4

Darrend1234

<A HREF=http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/showth
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bought the game for the PS2 earlier today and have been playing it loads already. however, when it came to playing the fourth classic match (the gary sobers one) i struggled. is there a trick to hitting six consecutive sixes or is it a basic strategy?

Best way to do it is to flick it over fine leg using the up and left arrows for the left hander.

I think it's pot luck to be honest. Whenever I tried it, it was always 6 random deliveries and there isn't a set pattern that is predictable. When I did it, it was because all of the deliveries were short and wide so I could uppercut them for six. It may sound cheesy, but repeatedly trying the challenge until you get lucky is the way to do it.

i also noticed that their are loads of slower balls bowled so that doesnt really help matters.

BLIC has a major flaw with its ease to hit sixes :mad

And the challenge is like Matt said, you have to be lucky with the 6 balls bowled, just keep tryin itll come

you probably get a bit nervous when you do that classic match i got a bit nervous on the 6th one and i got caught because i played it way to early. I have finished the game. 1 last thing when you create your self iam a fast bowler and he dosn't bowl fast maximum pace was 110 Km/h what about you guys.

Yeah this one is hard!

Just knuckle down and try it!

Me and my bro have been doing them for a week now and are upto Match 8! Just can't get India out :( :crying

This challenge is easy! I don't see how anyone can find it hard! It is a rubbish spinner bowling stupidly slow and short.

It took me some time, but with the slogs over mid wicket and fine leg is should be simple to do it.

I found this one quite enjoyable.

Having said that I was doing a WC on Slog Mode with N.Zealand and was 24-2 after 2 overs against South Africa. I finished with 300-3, socring 276 runs in 8 overs. Thats 34.5 runs per over for the last 8! Stryis got 166* off 31! :D

I got like 3 overs of full 6's including one of seven 6's.

So really it shouldnt have taken me so long to do the Sobers Classic match!

I finally did it, currently working on the 6th one with viv richards, this one needs a lot of patience i have already discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread