Comedy Capers.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Correct. You're good at this game Craig.
Lets hope our competition ask us plenty of Carry On when we start the team comp. Oops they will read this![DOUBLEPOST=1531752161][/DOUBLEPOST]
This looks like a very early film, is it the one were the team are some sort of hired help?
It is. Want the answer?

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Carry On At Your Convenience. I gotta say I preferred the early ones more than later ones. Relied less on smut and inuendo...and babs bare baps haha.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'm here for a little longer, doesn't look like I will be able to join in much during the daytime, I sometimes log in at work during my break, but all I can type is one quick thing then out again.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
A Carry On comeback wouldn't appeal to me because the original cast wouldn't be in any of the films.
I'm here for a little longer, doesn't look like I will be able to join in much during the daytime, I sometimes log in at work during my break, but all I can type is one quick thing then out again.
Never mind mate. There are times when you can play while I miss out. Swings and roundabouts.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I'll be the same when i'm back at work, but on the plus side i am the boss so i can pretend i'm doing some very important work and i'm not to be disturbed.... :lol

Users who are viewing this thread