Community/downloads (PS4)

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is anyone else experiencing serious issues trying to download from the community centre on the PS4? I haven't been able to download a single thing this past week - it just locks into a perpetual "retrieving data" screen and will stay that way for hours. It's always been insanely slow, but this is beyond ridiculous...

And no, it's not my internet connection. My PS4 reports a connection speed of just over 90mb/s.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a way to download all the team from community in one go ?

jstekkers18

School Cricketer
I have had the same problem this week, before that I was able to download everything fine but now it gets stuck as you said on 'retrieving data'

Scatter

Club Cricketer
So, I've just logged out of my PS4 and logged in using my son's login. He hasn't played the game at all... I fire it up and go to the download centre and download Llewelyn's Derbyshire team that I've been trying to get for over a week in seconds and without a drama.

Seems pretty likely this is a bug connected to your player profile or previous use of the academy. Infuriating.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So, I've just logged out of my PS4 and logged in using my son's login. He hasn't played the game at all... I fire it up and go to the download centre and download Llewelyn's Derbyshire team that I've been trying to get for over a week in seconds and without a drama.

Seems pretty likely this is a bug connected to your player profile or previous use of the academy. Infuriating.

In that case post it in the "Bug Reporting" thread so Big Ant folks can investigate and fix the issue.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

Do you think it has to do with your psn profile or player profile for Ashes Cricket

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm getting three green lights there...

Given this doesn't appear to be a universal issue, it would seem to be a bug... maybe related to player profile...

Whatever it is, it is seriously pissing me off.
I ended up swapping my ps 4 version for a Xbox version but the game looks crap on my TV and I have a Samsung K9500 4k TV it is really dark and have to take it out of game mode for it to look any good but I have just brought the ps 4 version again hoping I would not get this problem

Scatter

Club Cricketer
In that case post it in the "Bug Reporting" thread so Big Ant folks can investigate and fix the issue.
I highly doubt it's psn.

I've been experimenting with it this afternoon. Deleting stuff etc... no matter what I do, searches by username will not work for me (e.g. searching by "Llew" causes the eternal retrieving data); but sometimes, searching for a specific team with a small number of results works.

Something is definitely broken. I can't even begin to guess what...

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I highly doubt it's psn.

I've been experimenting with it this afternoon. Deleting stuff etc... no matter what I do, searches by username will not work for me (e.g. searching by "Llew" causes the eternal retrieving data); but sometimes, searching for a specific team with a small number of results works.

Something is definitely broken. I can't even begin to guess what...
Ok I have tried deleting everything and reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work I can view all the logos that seems to work ok but when I try players or teams or stadiums I have problems and when I quit game and go back in I can say view 200 teams then it just sits on the downloading screen and then nothing works but it seems to be only affecting certain people not everyone is having these problems

Rhone

International Cricketer
Ok I have tried deleting everything and reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work I can view all the logos that seems to work ok but when I try players or teams or stadiums I have problems and when I quit game and go back in I can say view 200 teams then it just sits on the downloading screen and then nothing works but it seems to be only affecting certain people not everyone is having these problems

I'm having this exact problem as well.

Users who are viewing this thread