Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
The idea is to have 11 teams with players decided by you. I will play all the game and simulate one game to see how it works. You can take it a bit similar to a cricket league except I am playing for myself and you guys to give me around 132 different players.

Players: players from any era are allowed. Rating will be based on @wasteyouryouth players downloaded from the community.

Format: 50 overs and Test

Squads: 12 players. For every team, twelve players will be selected from different countries (Aus, Ban, IND, Eng, NZ, Pak, Afg, SL, Zim, Ire, SA, WI)

Gillyboy's squad: William Porterfield, Chris Gayle, Steve Smith, Virat Kohli(c) , Joe Root, Angelo Mathews, Mushfiqur Rahim(wk), Rashid Khan, Dale Steyn, Trent Boult, Graeme Cremer, Babar Azam.

Mouseydread's squad: Sanath Jayasuriya, Sachin Tendulkar, Don Bradman, Gary Sobers (medium pace), Jacques Kallis, Andy Flower(wk), Imran Khan(c), Kevin O'Brien, Shakib Al Hasan, Richard Hadlee, Asghar Afghan

Teams: Names will be announced soon. Total 11 teams.

Tagging people who might be interested:
@wasteyouryouth @Cricket Life @gillyboy04 @Mouseydread

Last edited by a moderator:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The idea is to have 11 teams with players decided by you. I will play all the game and simulate one game to see how it works. You can take it a bit similar to a cricket league except I am playing for myself and you guys to give me around 132 different players.

Players: players from any era are allowed. Rating will be based on @wasteyouryouth players downloaded from the community.

Format: 50 overs and Test

Squad: 12 players. For every team, twelve players will be selected from different countries (Aus, Ban, IND, Eng, NZ, Pak, Afg, SL, Zim, Ire, SA, WI)

Teams: Names will be announced soon. Total 11 teams.

Tagging people who might be interested:
@wasteyouryouth @Cricket Life @gillyboy04 @Mouseydread
Do you want us to post teams here?

If you do then my team is William Porterfield, Chris Gayle, Steve Smith, Virat Kohli (c), Joe Root, Angelo Mathews, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Rashid Khan, Dale Steyn, Trent Boult, Graeme Cremer and Babar Azam.

Last edited:

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
One more thing that no player will be repeated in any squad so different 132 players for 11 squads.[DOUBLEPOST=1537438370][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you want us to post teams here?

If you do then my team is William Porterfield, Chris Gayle, Steve Smith, Virat Kohli (c), Joe Root, Angelo Mathews, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Rashid Khan, Dale Steyn, Trent Boult, Graeme Cremer and Babar Azam.
For both Tests and 50 overs.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
For older players, I will decide later from which user I will download them.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
I like this idea and was doing this myself via draft so as to have some spread of the superstars.

My team would be;

Gordon Greenidge, Barry Richards, Brian Lara, Viv Richards, Gary Sobers, Imran Khan, Adam Gilchrist, Wasim Akram, Shane Warne, Dennis Lillee, Malcolm Marshall,

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I like this idea and was doing this myself via draft so as to have some spread of the superstars.

My team would be;

Gordon Greenidge, Barry Richards, Brian Lara, Viv Richards, Gary Sobers, Imran Khan, Adam Gilchrist, Wasim Akram, Shane Warne, Dennis Lillee, Malcolm Marshall,
Captain and keeper? ODI and Tests both? All players have to be from different nations

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Warner, Williamson, Bhuvneshvar Kumar.
Will post others later.
Do they have to be international players or we can pick anybody?

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Alright here goes,

Sanath Jayasuriya (SR),
Sachin Tendulkar
(IND),
Don Bradman
(Aus)
Gary Sobers (WI), * Medium pace bowling version.
Jaques Kallis (SA),
Andy Flower (ZIM), WKPR
Ian
Botham (Eng),
Imran Khan (Pak) Captain
K.OBrien
(IRE)
Shakib Al-Hasan (BAN)
Richard Hadlee (NZ)
Azhgar Afghan (AFG)

Was really torn between the left arm allrounder Wasim Akram and the greatness of Imran, but someone has to lead the team!

New ball bowlers:
Hadlee and Imran.

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth can you make first two squads? Please. Just make two teams and I will change the lineups if required.
Ok, would you like me to use my rating system to balance them to skill levels? The only players I've done it with so far are the 1990s world cup squads I shared.

Going to stake my claim on these players:

Rahmat Shah (AFG), S Waugh (AUS), Tamin Iqbal (BAN) D Underwood (ENG), V Sehwag (IND), E Joyce (IRE), C Cairns (NZ), Wasim Akram (PAK) S Pollock (SA), Sangakarra (SL), B Lara (WI), H Streak (ZIM)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread