Community/downloads (PS4)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I highly doubt it's psn.

I've been experimenting with it this afternoon. Deleting stuff etc... no matter what I do, searches by username will not work for me (e.g. searching by "Llew" causes the eternal retrieving data); but sometimes, searching for a specific team with a small number of results works.

Something is definitely broken. I can't even begin to guess what...

Doesn't look like it's psn based on the issue folks are having accessing academy and that's why Big Ant would be the right folks to get to the bottom of it, and that's why I would raise bug in case nobody's done that in the "Bug Reporting" thread.

Scatter

Club Cricketer
The bug has been reported twice in that thread. It was one of the first posted and I added to it...

While it's not game-breaking, this is hugely important. People are spending a lot of time and effort covering the licences BA were unable to get (that's not a criticism of BA, just a fact of life). That those efforts are unavailable to a seemingly significant number of the community needs to be addressed prettt urgently so as not to undermine those efforts imo..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I highly doubt it's psn.

I've been experimenting with it this afternoon. Deleting stuff etc... no matter what I do, searches by username will not work for me (e.g. searching by "Llew" causes the eternal retrieving data); but sometimes, searching for a specific team with a small number of results works.

Something is definitely broken. I can't even begin to guess what...
I'm not having any significant issues, not that it helps you or the others struggling, but when I do search it is often by very narrow parameters. It does seem slow when searching for a lot of things.

Usually it's via a full or partial username, team/player/stadium name and quite often I'll limit by time period - so perhaps the last week if I'm looking for something I know someone has recently shared or updated.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The bug has been reported twice in that thread. It was one of the first posted and I added to it...

While it's not game-breaking, this is hugely important. People are spending a lot of time and effort covering the licences BA were unable to get (that's not a criticism of BA, just a fact of life). That those efforts are unavailable to a seemingly significant number of the community needs to be addressed prettt urgently so as not to undermine those efforts imo..
Well said Scatter it needs to be rectified asap I need to be able to download players and teams from the 80S as this is the only cricket I enjoy playing.
I have also emailed BA at enquiries and was told it would be passed on to the developers this was quite a few weeks ago I was hoping it would be resolved in the last patch but to no avail it needs to be a priority as it is a major part of BA cricket games. At first I thought it was just me but it seems to be affecting alot more members of the community.

SlogSweep_Tez

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi guys im getting the same problems downloading now as others are reporting :(

i downloaded all aussie domestic and bbl sides with no problems at all
next day i downloaded a bunch of bats and logo's...(after this i noticed problems) might be bats/logo's or PS4 bug?

next i wanted to download all international sides people have made with no luck at all...just hangs loading screen
been locked out of the academy for 3 days now?
I found half a solution to my download problems deleted my profile in save data on ps4
lost my teams and bats but able use academy again...not ideal but it worked for me

SS_Cricket

School Cricketer
Hi everyone, I'm also having this issue. Stuck in an infinite loop and unable to download any teams :(

graham

Club Captain
So this is why I can’t get kits for teams then , very frustrating wanted to play big bash?
Is this a new bug ?

graham

Club Captain
Hi is the academy broke ????
Can anyone help please....
Have sorted it wiped everything To do with ashes on PS4 hard drive then started ashes game again from new and was able to download every kit I wanted:cheers

Last edited:

SlogSweep_Tez

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi is the academy broke ????
Can anyone help please....
Have sorted it wiped everything To do with ashes on PS4 hard drive then started ashes game again from new and was able to download every kit I wanted:cheers

Hi graham good u got academy sorted

just a tip
because your on PS4 like me .... u only need to delete your profile in saved data on ps4 ..quick delete
u loose all teams and bats but keep all your stadiums intact

hope it gets sorted in the next patch

Last edited:

ARG2486

School Cricketer
Can anyone send me template for kits in ashes cricket for ps4 so i can make my own kits

sukhish

School Cricketer
I've been trying to download some teams for over an hour from community and it just doesn't work... Stuck on retrieving information all the time... You've got to be kidding me! Can someone please help me with this....

D

Deleted member 46200

PC's own Princess (the slightly older one) is available to download PSN CCMcG24

Caroline McGarry... Will fit straight into a Warriors side.

She is a very good leg spinner x

Last edited by a moderator:

Dean johnes

Club Captain
PC's own Princess (the slightly older one) is available to download PSN CCMcG24

She is a very good leg spinner x
Who is that[DOUBLEPOST=1518049621][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been trying to download some teams for over an hour from community and it just doesn't work... Stuck on retrieving information all the time... You've got to be kidding me! Can someone please help me with this....
Communities are not working they too are disappointed and waiting for the patch

Cuzer

Club Cricketer
I’ve literally just started playing Ashes on the PS4, same problem, want to update all the English county teams and nothing works, just says updating, logo goes round and nothing ever works or updates
Do I need to delete a profile or anything? If so how do I do this please?

Cheers

sukhish

School Cricketer
I have to say that i am highly disappointed in this game... Paid as much as any other AAA game and it plays like a broken indie. No offence but this one needs a lot of work... Sad!

Users who are viewing this thread