Cricket Academy Community not working

Reddog

School Cricketer
I had no issues at all accessing the Academy creations until last night.

I was able to get wastedyouths india domestic teams around midnight EST.

After getting those sorted I did a quick search of teams and found someone had named the All Time English squad, tried to grab that and it just sat spinning on the next screen before you get to the download and option list screen.

Then no matter what I searched for it just sat spinning. It's completely down for me community files search wise.
I'm still getting the same issue. I'll probably have to delete everything and try again which is not ideal. I've had this problem for days now

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks for this.

Checked it and all Red ! signs
If it is red it means your internet is having some issues. The website checks connectivity from your internet to big ant studios server. I have all green which means my internet is connecting the big ant studios server.

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If it is red it means your internet is having some issues. The website checks connectivity from your internet to big ant studios server. I have all green which means my internet is connecting the big ant studios server.

Strange. I am on here, on youtube, kid is playing new COD online on my ps4, etc.

Everything I do online is working except for the connection to big ant.

EDIT:
I guess those were the magic words to type, just checked again and all green checkmarks

bl8000

Club Captain
Damn that is not what I wanted to read.

I want to grab the updated IPL

Just curious, did you try to go to that status site via your console browser? I will try it on my ps4 in about an hour

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If you think you've got a save file that is meaning you can't download from the academy, please send through a copy of it rather than deleting.

Academy is online and working from my end on PS4.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you think you've got a save file that is meaning you can't download from the academy, please send through a copy of it rather than deleting.

Academy is online and working from my end on PS4.

So, is it the profile save file that is causing the issue you mean because I havent started career mode or any tournament yet.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So, is it the profile save file that is causing the issue you mean because I havent started career mode or any tournament yet.
Well I don't expect that's actually the problem, but just if anyone finds that they can connect to the academy without a save file and can't connect with it - I'd want to get to the bottom of that.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Well I don't expect that's actually the problem, but just if anyone finds that they can connect to the academy without a save file and can't connect with it - I'd want to get to the bottom of that.

I will try creating another account and play it on there without a save when I get home and if I am able to download I will send you the save file of my current profile

bl8000

Club Captain
Ok replicated the failure instance 4 times now.

Start the game, go straight to the academy, can download teams using a creators name, can search bats using default search with no filters, same with logos and stadiums, everything

Once I select teams and do a search it will find 20/30/whatever my search amount

When I click a team to download I get the spinning thing in the community box.

Now no searches work past the find things stage

Close game, start game

Repeat above

Same thing searches of all default items work but teams fails once I do a default search teams search

Turn off PS4 and back on again and I am able to download things as long as I do not search teams using the default settings, once I do that it “breaks” the academy search functionality

Here is a video. If I close the game and open the game I can replicate this cycle of events endlessly

Last edited:

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I finally got mine working last night just use the default search settings if I change any thing like search by date or upped the search to 50 I found I got problems and nothing would download I also deleted all logos and stadium data but didnt help at all still got the same problem
I first had success by searching popular teams and players then tried default search settings and had no problem will try this again tonight

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey @MattW I have tried again using the academy tonight and am still having no luck deleted everything to do with game profile etc and tried but still nothing.
It will work when I first start but as soon as I go to download more teams to view I just get the spinning wheel.
Also when searching bats and you go to search for more it just back to the search screen I am on PS4 thanks

Reddog

School Cricketer
Hey @MattW I have tried again using the academy tonight and am still having no luck deleted everything to do with game profile etc and tried but still nothing.
It will work when I first start but as soon as I go to download more teams to view I just get the spinning wheel.
Also when searching bats and you go to search for more it just back to the search screen I am on PS4 thanks
Still same here for me, this needs sorting

Users who are viewing this thread