just got the game today and it crashes every time i load the game

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'll be amazed if router is the root cause for the PS blue screen error. Router is an external device to connect to the internet. That's it. It has no bearing on client devices such as PS4, PC, tablets, phones etc. Worst case scenario some of the devices do not play well with the router and not able to connect and get on the network or that the router is not able to keep up with number of devices and crashes. But I don't think router in itself can impact the client devices.

If a specific kind of router can somehow crash PS4, Sony would have had a s**t-storm on its hands by now. And I've had blue screen errors on PS4 (both DBC 17 as well as Ashes Cricket) and I'm using Netgear router but as I said earlier you are reaching when you think a PS crash is due to a router. Router should only result in "Internet" or "No Internet", nothing else.

I don't know why but any type of internet I use = crash. Internet off = no crash. I even tried with my phone as a hotspot with S8.

Internet = crash. No internet = game in the bin.

D

Deleted member 46200

I don't know why but any type of internet I use = crash. Internet off = no crash. I even tried with my phone as a hotspot with S8.

So that then takes out the hub equation... ? Update firmware as suggested x

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I'm not denying that the internet connectivity for some reason is behind the crash and thus needs to be investigated. All I'm saying is that this would not be due to a specific type of router, i.e. you should get the crash irrespective of the type of router you use as all the routers use standard interfaces (the 2.4 G/N/AC etc.). If you switch your router (if you have an older one available by chance) you should still get the crash.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'm not denying that the internet connectivity for some reason is behind the crash and thus needs to be investigated. All I'm saying is that this would not be due to a specific type of router, i.e. you should get the crash irrespective of the type of router you use as all the routers use standard interfaces (the 2.4 G/N/AC etc.). If you switch your router (if you have an older one available by chance) you should still get the crash.

Signed out of PSN but with internet still on = crash lol.

If I remove the patch it doesn't crash.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Signed out of PSN but with internet still on = crash lol.

If I remove the patch it doesn't crash.

DBC 17 and Ashes Cricket have really struggled with stability and crashes. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, the only crash I've ever experienced on PS4 (outside of DBC 17 & Ashes cricket) over the past 4 years is once on Madden NFL 17. But I've had numerous blue screen "CE" errors with DBC 17 and Ashes cricket. I've continued "reporting the error" on PS4 but I doubt it has done much.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
DBC 17 and Ashes Cricket have really struggled with stability and crashes. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, the only crash I've ever experienced on PS4 (outside of DBC 17 & Ashes cricket) over the past 4 years is once on Madden NFL 17. But I've had numerous blue screen "CE" errors with DBC 17 and Ashes cricket. I've continued "reporting the error" on PS4 but I doubt it has done much.

I can't even start the game because it crashes lmao. Does the patches fix anything because I can get it to work with any patch.

What I don't get is why everyone else can play with the patch.

kamrandahir

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
did u purchase game ???
or using cracked game

Users who are viewing this thread