Cricket Academy Community not working

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys is the Cricket Academy down or something? I cant seem to download anything, when I search for a team to download it just loops on the screen downloading teams and nothing loads after that. I have the 1.04 patch installed. I have restarted my PS4 and also checked internet connection all seem to be working fine. Any idea to fix this @BigAntStudios @MattW ?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys is the Cricket Academy down or something? I cant seem to download anything, when I search for a team to download it just loops on the screen downloading teams and nothing loads after that. I have the 1.04 patch installed. I have restarted my PS4 and also checked internet connection all seem to be working fine. Any idea to fix this @BigAntStudios @MattW ?

That's really weird I just downloaded the updated India team which @Llewelynf made and no issues on the academy.

bravesirrobin

Club Cricketer

I noted something similar in the bugs thread. I can download teams but they are going to a new category called 'other' rather than replacing the correct teams

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I just tried to upload something and I also had issues[DOUBLEPOST=1510960749][/DOUBLEPOST]
I noted something similar in the bugs thread. I can download teams but they are going to a new category called 'other' rather than replacing the correct teams
I think his is different. When retrieving information in the academy it just hangs. Yours is a known issue. It happens when you already have an edited version of the team already

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is anyone having trouble with the acadamy again I just keep getting the downloading box

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
I don't have the game yet (waiting for PC) but I did just notice that bigant.com seems to be down currently. May be related, not sure.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is anyone having trouble with the acadamy again I just keep getting the downloading box
I’m getting this regularly, can only get into academy if I close and restart game

Gamerboy2723

School Cricketer
Hi all. I am new to the cricket academy. Can anyone please assist me and tell me how to use the academy. Starting from the academy i could nt find it. Neither on steam nor on the big ant site and i too want to know how can i upload my custom logo?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Whenever I search for @Llewelynf teams it says no result, hope it gets fixed soon...

Check there is not a space at the end of word you are searching for as this was same for me until I removed space , think it was exact same search

Users who are viewing this thread