Complete BS by windies

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
:fyou: I cant see myself rallyin round em. they re too weak, cant defend 312, even after my boy hit an death defyin 17th ton! man how is it that lara is the olny one who can field and take catches in crucnh time, and useless nonsense by the other guys. im boycotting the test match in my home ground. History making my foot! :angry: i dont care if st lucia makes history! windies are jus purely ridiculous. i feel it for my captain he has done so well, and too many tmes the guys have done this to him :fyou:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And herein my friends is the perfect use of the phrase "fickle supporter" :D

Check out this post after the Windies won the last 3 ODI's against the Aussies Rocklara's praise ;)

I wouldn't worry too much rocklara - the Windies are sufferning the same fate as most test teams - ie lack of consistency.

K

killa_stiky2002

lol yeah zim...unlike me I never said anything of the sorts in both cases (when we won 3 and the lost 2 over the weekend) and that makes me a diehard :D

rocklara

International Coach
well guys, i guess i made a mistake. we still have to support em, despite the overconfidence in defendin such a huge total. thanks for the reminder of my praise for them. :) thanks zim

Master Morgoth

Club Cricketer
windies have a good batting lineup!!...Bit their bowling's abSOLUTE Sh*t...they have jokers like merven dillon as their strike bowlers :angry: ...Lara cannot make all the difference..
It's ppl like dillon,ridley jacobs,collymore who are degrading the once feared west indies...SOrry Lisle ...had to say that! :angry: :angry: :angry:

ArjunaH

School Cricketer
Why are you guys moaning about losing to Sri Lanka who where the better side. We may not be as good as the Aussies but we are still a world class side. Stop moaning about how bad the Windies were give Sri Lanka some credit for overhauling a great total by the Windies. Any side who chases 300+ batting second should be given credit regardless of how badly the opposition bowls. B)

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Samar@Jun 10 2003, 04:17 PM
windies have a good batting lineup!!...Bit their bowling's abSOLUTE Sh*t...they have jokers like merven dillon as their strike bowlers :angry: ...Lara cannot make all the difference..
It's ppl like dillon,ridley jacobs,collymore who are degrading the once feared west indies...SOrry Lisle ...had to say that! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Calm it,Samar! I think they're bowling good! Just because they lost you start moaning like a baby! Stop it!

K

killa_stiky2002

Ok Samar...you don't really want me to start on your case, so I'm closing the topic before a huge arguement starts...

I agree with the Merv Dillon but Jacobs and Collymore are good where they are...ok? :fyou:
Lara has made a huge difference.

How stupid would you be to fail doing something one way and expect to win by doing things the same way. He mixes it up, and I like that. I think he's unlucky in his both turns as captain. The first time there were no batsmen to chase the small totals which were reduced by a fearful bowling attack but now, there are no bowlers to defend the huge totals they can now post.

K

killa_stiky2002

Oh really. What about the match against Australia, won by 9 wickets...Lara made 75*

And who openned back the topic

Users who are viewing this thread