Console Patch 3 Release?

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank you Ross and the team at Big Ant Studios I have Xbox 360 version it wasn't easy waiting I admit that but I kept playing the game since September getting a lot of practice in after a 6 month break from the game I know you were hoping patch 3 would be out for Christmas and yes it has come, turned my console on went out to get breakfast came back in the living room and there was patch 3 to be downloaded., im like a kid at Christmas. A merry Christmas and a happy new year to you at the big ant studios and hopefully soon in the new year Xbox one users and PlayStation 4 users will have patch 3, thanks again Don Bradman 14 the best cricket game ever and here's to the new game in the future.

Daniboy95

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Taken too long. But surprisingly patch 3 came exactly before Christmas :lol.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Pity Xbox one and PS4 players can't get the update as of now.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
This is a sweet surprise, thanks @BigAntStudios :thumbs

Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. :D

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Good to hear that the patch has finally released...Enjoy guys..:D

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am getting exited about this news. Currently I am in office. Once I go home, I am not going to sleep. I will play DBC 14 in XBOX360 after 4 months. Thanks a lot Big Ant Team.
Wish you all Happy Christmas.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Not a good day to be a Ps4 owner.
Yeah... But then there are many more games to play during the holidays :D

Though am quite disappointed (at the situation more than anything else) that the ps4 version got delayed :(

mazd

International Cricketer
Yeah... But then there are many more games to play during the holidays :D

Though am quite disappointed (at the situation more than anything else) that the ps4 version got delayed :(

Well had a Christmas miracle. My brother who was going out of town gave me his xbox and a copy of the game.

manish.patel_19

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC Users already have all of those features.
Sir

When i played the dbc 14 with defensive shots the ball cant ran away to the 30 yard circle and every time the bowler pick the same and also tell u the same ai (computer) will played with me the defensive shots ran away to the 30 yard circle please give the exactly tips of playing defensive shots nicely

Please give me answer for this matter

phani001

Club Captain
played online matches, bouncers from medium and fast-medium bowlers aren't still restricted to 2 per over, you can still bowl any number of bouncers...LOL

mazd

International Cricketer
Sir

When i played the dbc 14 with defensive shots the ball cant ran away to the 30 yard circle and every time the bowler pick the same and also tell u the same ai (computer) will played with me the defensive shots ran away to the 30 yard circle please give the exactly tips of playing defensive shots nicely

Try holding the R2 trigger half way while playing a defensive shot.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
played online matches, bouncers from medium and fast-medium bowlers aren't still restricted to 2 per over, you can still bowl any number of bouncers...LOL

Well there are two tactics online...

Tactic 1: Slow loopy spinners who generally pitch short

Tactic 2: Slowish bouncers from medium and fast medium pacers with a few fast deliveries thrown in as a changeup.

At least that's how it was pre-patch 3. Has anything changed since? The best fix to counter these issues would've been to... a) reduce the change in pace, i.e. the slowest delivery a bowler can bowl can be no slower than 15 km/h from the fastest delivery, and b) Allow slowish half trackers from pacers and spinners to be dispatched easily.

If these two things haven't happened in patch 3 then I doubt you'll see any difference in online gameplay and tactics.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sir

Prithee a vendor to exchange the game for a handful of tender

Users who are viewing this thread