--++ Copa America 2007 ++--

Sagacious

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
52kvb5g.gif

Copa America Venezuela 2007 is the Prime South American Soccer Tournament organized by South American's soccer governing body; CONMEBOL. The Soccer tournament will take place this year in Venezuela between June 26 and July 15, 2007.

This is the first time that Copa America will be held in Venezuela. The format of the tournament will be 12 countries which includes 10 South American Countries and 2 Invited nations. This year those nations are Mexico and the USA.

Tournament Schedule~@

4zc7143.jpg

Good Luck Argentina! :cool:

offdriven4

Club Cricketer
but consider that theres only been one world cup when they've been by far the best side,that was 1970 the winners? west germany

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I knew already this was beginning. Mexico is also playing in the Gold Cup along with USA. And Argentina is a difficult group with Paraguay, Colombia and USA.

hassan

International Coach
and i think Ronaldinho and Kaka asked the Brazilian board for not taking part in the copa america... so they are missing there 2 best players

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Argentina & Uruguay have won the cup 14 times, where Brazil only 7, common Argies. 15-7

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Teves isn't starting. Interesting

What a team Argentina have - Messi, Riquelme, Teves, Veron, Crespo, etc

No wonder they are favourites

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
4-1 Argentina wins.

Damn TV, I have to watch this in Italian.. All I understand is "Goal" and thats cause they say it a billion times.

Users who are viewing this thread