Couny Patch V2 Nearly Finished!

J

James Driscoll

Most of the ctm's are finished, the interface screens have been made to look a bit more proffessional with the smoothed out images etc. I've made the title screen, and for the loading screen I need you to send me all the logos from inside the game. The four-day logos.

Then I can sned you the all the files and hopefully we can (finally) get it released.

Just two other points,

a ) Did Colin send you the music file for the BBC Cricket Theme? If not, we'll have to put that in. Apparently it was brilliant.

b ) A tiny thing. The go, or start match logo that was replaced by a scottish cricket ball in the game that was out of proportion. Do you know the one I'm talking about? I think we should replace that with the original button.

I think that's it.

Thanks,

James.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll have to delay that until this time next week, when I'll (finally) have a decent net connection back.

Colin didn't send me it, but no worry's I've got an MP3 of the tune, and I can fiddle about with that.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The out of proportion Scottish cricket ball was my avatar. The Scotland logo is quite hard to do because it's big and mostly writing (see my signature).
I have no net access to my computer either so I can't send anyone any files unfortunately (unless they fit on a floppy disk).

J

James Driscoll

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Sep 2 2003, 06:24 PM
The out of proportion Scottish cricket ball was my avatar. The Scotland logo is quite hard to do because it's big and mostly writing (see my signature).
I have no net access to my computer either so I can't send anyone any files unfortunately (unless they fit on a floppy disk).
I knew I'd seen it before. It looks good, but doesn't fit the button shape and looks a bit crap in the game. :(

I'll wait until you get a connection to send me those logo's, or if anyone else here that's downloaded V1 of the County Patch knows where to find all the logo's, I'd appreciate it if you could upload them here.

Hopefully we'll have the patch released next week then! :cheer:

I

imported_Rollo

You mean these?

Attachments

• county_patch_logos.zip
    70.1 KB · Views: 15
I

imported_akeel

ok then we will see you in full throttle in october :OOO:

J

James Driscoll

Can anyone send me all the logo's? Not just some some of them. They're all the right size in the game so it will be much quicket to use them if someone can send me them.

Users who are viewing this thread