Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: PS4
Game Version: Version 1.06 (UK PS4)
Game Mode: World Championships
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Downloaded Pakistan and West Indies
Ground: Lancashire
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): D/L issue
Bug description (detail): Issue with D/L score. Match had on and off rain delay. WI batted 41 overs and made 238. When I batted for some reason I required 25 runs of 41 overs??? This can’t be right. Please see image below. (Not tested on patch 1.07)

upload_2019-6-26_23-43-40.jpeg

Game Version: Version 1.07 (UK PS4)
Over Count: 19
Issue (one line description): Partnerships after 50 not being commented on
Bug description (detail): when batsmen’s get partnerships only when they reach 50 the commentators comment but there is no notification of the milestone, which I believe was there in Ashes Cricket, but there is no mention from the commentators or notifications when the partnership reaches 100

Over Count: 2.3
Issue (one line description): Fielding change after loading
Bug description (detail): When loading a game a notification pops up and says my field placement is invalid and it reverts to another field placement. I don’t think they are invalid as I only had 2 people outside the ring in PP. I have noticed the notification sometime pops up when a bowler faces a new batsmen for the first time.

Also the fielding maps options are not correctly showing under the pre-set field options available. The only option that really shows a number of field placement is Long Form and LO options, the rest shows 1 field for Short, medium and any form options etc.

Game Mode: Custom Men's Competition
Match Type: ODI/T20 World Championship
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Choosing hosting team is not working
Bug description (detail): When playing the custom ODI & T20 World championship selecting the hosting team is not working. ODI WC is always being staged in England and the T20 WC is always staged in Australia.

Game Mode: 8 Team ODI KO
Teams used: Downloaded Pakistan and in game Australia
Ground: The Gabba
Issue (one line description): Game played in The Gabba but showing game being played in Sydney cricket game.
Bug description (detail): Game played in The Gabba but when you load the game just before you press enter it shows the game being played in Sydney Cricket Ground. It also says the same when you view the scorecard once the match has finished and viewed in the tournament fixtures. Please note the game did play at The Gabba. Please see image below.

upload_2019-6-26_23-44-56.jpeg

Game Mode: Play now
Match Type: Custom ODI 25 overs
Teams used: Downloaded Pakistan and New Zealand
Ground: Created Stadium
Issue (one line description): Lawn striping not working on custom stadium
Bug description (detail): When playing on a custom stadium and changing lawn striping it defaults to Diamond. Also when creating the stadiums there is no option for Lawn Striping for the ground which was there in Ashes Cricket.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Cricket Academy
Match Type: N/A
Issue (one line description): Applying custom / downloaded bats to England squad or certain players in academy
Bug description (detail): I have applied GM bats to Stokes , Burns , and other customs bats to players CA for Morgan , SF for Joe Denly , it saves and shows player with that bat. When I switch off and fire up game again , go into manage players + bats , the bats have reset to the generic Big Ant bats for those players

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Game Version: Patch1.07
Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
Any
Teams used: Any Combination
Ground: Any
Over Count: Not Applicable
Issue (one line description): When setting up a match, the Pitch Characteristics selected does not carry over when the match starts, as well as Umpires selected.
Bug description (detail): Whatever Pitch Combination of settings is selected at Match Setup Screen , every time a totally different Randomn selection of Pitch Parameters is given when the Match actually starts.

The Umpires Selected for the Match will also allways select 1 of the 3 On Disk Umpires, and one Player downloaded Umpire for the Match. The Downloaded Umpire officiating in the Match is also different for the two Players, we have confirmed this various times in Party Chat.

After 3 x More Matches on Patch 1.07 (Latest one for the South African PS4 users) , the Random Pitch Issues seems to be fixed, only the Umpires are still Randomised.

I think my first 3 x Matches was Still on 1.06.

I will report back on here if the Random Pitch Parameters returns.

Last edited:

zayno

Club Captain
Platform: xbox
Game Version: latest
Issue (one line description):cannot access cricket academy commnity creation for teams. it says cricket academy sharing service not available at this time.please try later.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Match Type:
Any
Over Count: Once an over
Issue (one line description): AI gifting wides from "extra short" deliveries, and keeper moving forwards.
Bug description (detail): AI routinely delivering wild "extra short" bouncers that gift wides. Exacerbated by the keeper running forwards to let it go over his head, meaning 5 wides instead of 1. Video below - it should not be possible for the AI to select this length. Also, these captures are from playing on a "very soft" pitch - why is it getting so high? The AI should not be able to select this length, as it clearly cannot be controlled. The bowlers in question are 1) "aggressive" mentality with 87 bowling including high accuracy (first 3 bars full with 2 of 4th bar), 2)"aggressive" mentality with 68 bowling including decent accuracy (first 3 bars full). It's one thing for aggressive bowlers to bowl more bouncers, but this isn't whats happening - they are just throwing down these extra short wide gifts with regularity and the other balls are the same as any other mentality.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0957
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Teams Used: Emalahleni
Ground:
N/A
Issue: Spelling Error
Bug: When Tony Simpson advises you that pro teams are looking at you it says enjuire not enquire.

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Match Type:
Any
Issue (one line description): Injuries no longer happening
Bug description (detail): As of patch 1.07 injuries seem to have been removed from the game.

deppi938

School Cricketer
Game Version: Version 1.06 (Canada PS4)
Game Mode: Career Mode
Teams Used: Bangladesh
Issue (one line description): Game crashes
Bug description (detail): Game crashes everytime i try to advance to particular date to skip the world cup matches. It crashes gives me error CE-34878-0. Very frustating. I tried deleting one career mode started another one and same issue. Even without advancing the dates as soon as it goes to that particular date game crashes. Please see below20190701_082952.jpg

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version
: 1.0.7
Game Mode: Academy
Teams used: England/Australia
Issue (one line description): Custom bats not applying to licensed players
Bug description (detail): When custom bats are applied to licensed players from England and Aus they don't remain saved to the player after the game is closed and launched again.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Game Version
: 1.0.7
Game Mode: Match
Match Type: Any
Teams used: New Zealand v Australia (but any)
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): Players shuffling across stumps automatically when batting
Bug description (detail): First noticed this against spinners, seems if you nudge the analog stick to move across stumps, every ball after in that innings the batsman will shuffle across his stumps a little bit as the ball is in the air. Its so offputting when he walks in line with the ball, meaning I have to change my shot

ToKe

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.1024
Game Mode: Career
Teams used: Club teams
Issue (one line description): Game crashes then unable to resume saved game.
Bug description (detail): Ground goes multicoloured (see below) then game crashes. When trying to load the game the ground goes multicoloured again on start and crashes.
20190705_183112.jpg 20190705_183110.jpg

sweet magee

County Cricketer
  1. Platform: Xbox One
    Game Version
    : 1.0.8
    Issue (one linedescription): Can't sort players by team etc in Academy
    Bug description (detail): When looking at list of all players - for example when looking to add a player to a squad - the filter options in the search have been reduced. Now just have to search by name as no option for team or team list which helped speed up finding the right player.

sweet magee

County Cricketer
Game Version
: 1.0.8
Issue (one linedescription): Can't remove shirt name when creating custom team
Bug description (detail): When creating a custom team and adding info in the Identity section if you add a shirt name and then go back to remove it afterwards an error message pops up along the lines of "field can't be blank" so it's not possible to get rid of the shirt name. Don't know if this was a thing before the new patch and if you don't enter anything in the shirt name field initially the game's happy for it to be blank.

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain
Platform: XBox
Game Version: 1.0.1.1024
Game Mode: offline
Match Type: ashes series test 5
Teams used:. Australia
Ground: Kia oval
Over Count: 2nd innings
Issue (one line description): game crashes
Bug description (detail): after loading as soon as the game starts the game crashes.

Attachments

• B6A56195-B6AB-4CE9-B164-3CE5445238A1.jpeg
    B6A56195-B6AB-4CE9-B164-3CE5445238A1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

chaman82

County Cricketer
Game Version: Patch1.08
Game Mode: any
Issue (one line description): missing filter options in manage player
Bug description (detail): filter options via team or club is missing in manage player section to edit players. A very very big problem

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread