Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

santana1026

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Windies Legends needing to win to stay in that Top 4 hunt! (Currently 6th) and the Indian Legends still WINLESS! a loss here will surely end their campaign for a semi final spot!

Sir Gordon Greenidge with a hero's effort, almost batting through, but retired hurt before the team could post a solid 170+

Sehwag and India got off to a solid start! Could Joel Garner, Malcolm Marshall and sir Curtly retrict them?? It was an Even contest from start to finish!

Jakefog

School Cricketer
Hello everyone, my first post here after discovering these forums in the last few days! I'm a cricket 19 youtuber currently running both a career mode sries and a 202 IPL series, it would mean a huge amount if anyone interested could check out some of my videos, I've linked the first episode in my IPL series down below, much love :)

Neil Harvey

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Guys, whats the right area to post about some videos I'm/my club are doing?

In these dodgy times, we're creating teams on Cricket 19 and live streaming (then doing match highlights) of our league games for one of our 3 Saturday teams.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Its hard without real cricket, but this is really helping us as a club stay together and motivated!

I'd really like feedback about logos and stuff as thats the real thing we've struggled with, everything else is working ok.

Youtube channel is here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSWLE1rAzqe8mSmXsPfFi5g

We also do a podcast but thats not as important! :)

Thanks for any feedback....

Neil

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Guys, whats the right area to post about some videos I'm/my club are doing?

In these dodgy times, we're creating teams on Cricket 19 and live streaming (then doing match highlights) of our league games for one of our 3 Saturday teams.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Its hard without real cricket, but this is really helping us as a club stay together and motivated!

I'd really like feedback about logos and stuff as thats the real thing we've struggled with, everything else is working ok.

Youtube channel is here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSWLE1rAzqe8mSmXsPfFi5g

We also do a podcast but thats not as important! :)

Thanks for any feedback....

Neil

I think putting them in this thread for Gameplay Videos should be ok - I would avoid putting them in the general discussion thread and stick to this one. Looking forward to seeing some of the stuff you will come up with!

Neil Harvey

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I think putting them in this thread for Gameplay Videos should be ok - I would avoid putting them in the general discussion thread and stick to this one. Looking forward to seeing some of the stuff you will come up with!

Thanks for that! I did a friendly game with my daughters ladies team vs one of the best womens club teams in Aus, EMPLCC. Then yesterday a head of cricket for a club in NZ contacted me for a game, and they have Lockie Ferguson, Corey Anderson and another NZ international playing for them!

Here's all the live streams we've done, where the highlights come from.

https://www.twitch.tv/grumpyneil_/videos

santana1026

Club Cricketer
GAME 2 of the ASSOCIATION CUP is in the Books!!

The match up - Scotland Vs Nepal, a spot in the semi finals at stake!!

The venue was Sir Allan Border ground! 60 meter boundries for a 50 over match up!! Yes, you guessed it! RUNS RUNS RUNS!!

Nepal leaning on their lone super star Lamichhane for early wickets! But MICHEAL LEASK had something to say about that!

A BLISTERING 109(49) with 12 maximums!! Pushing Scotland to a demanding total of 359-9 from their 50 overs!!

Nepal will need a World record chase to pull this one off!
Enjoy!
A.I - Legend
Batting - Hardest modified (twisties settings)
Bowling - Hardest
Fielding- Hardest

Jakefog

School Cricketer
The lastest episode of my Cricket 19 career mode is now live as we play our first test since our 5-0 demolition of Australia in the 2023 Ashes!

Can we continue our good form? Check it out here and find out!

Jakefog

School Cricketer
Episode 87 of my Cricket 19 career mode is now live as we finish off our 1st test against New Zealand and look to secure the victory!

santana1026

Club Cricketer
A early morning day game filled with LEGENDS!!

Windies legends with another MUST WIN! to keep that top 4 finish alive! With 1 more game to go after this! Faced the Sri Lanka greats!

It's Sanga VS Viv
Jayasuriya VS Marshall
And the main Event!!

LARA VS MURALI!

it did not disappoint! With the Prince of Trinidad taking 24 off one of Murali's over! On his way to a 24 Ball fifty!!

Users who are viewing this thread