Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

pravincricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Need gameplay videos for the following

1. Community Scenario mode gameplay list # 1, #2 and so on
2. Video on player retired hurt scenario.
3. Different real batting shots with player name and controller button with tutorials
4. Different player bowling variation video example Malinga yorker etc with tutorials

@Mohammed Sherry @Syed Ali Gaming @Gamer Pradosh

Reactions: DAP

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Need gameplay videos for the following

1. Community Scenario mode gameplay list # 1, #2 and so on
2. Video on player retired hurt scenario.
3. Different real batting shots with player name and controller button with tutorials
4. Different player bowling variation video example Malinga yorker etc with tutorials

@Mohammed Sherry @Syed Ali Gaming @Gamer Pradosh

I had one close where De Cock was close to being retired hurt but still batted. I'll upload the video soon once it's up on my youtube hopefully

If you want tutorials there is in-game tutorials, hints, nets, etc

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
@BigAntStudios @MattW @mikeymerren I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us this game. It's the best cricket simulator I have ever played. I always use Brian Lara as the radar as that's the game I played and enjoyed the most. DBC 14 came close but this game has outdone anything else I have played when it comes to cricket. And I have played quite a few good and bad ones. I play the game with minor customization or custom team or field. So my views may be different than others. There are very few niggles that can be ironed out hopefully without affecting other areas.

@WealeyH and other beta testers who I don't know,Thank you for beta testing and using your personal time for the community. Its a thankless job but outstanding work

Below is the video. Please enjoy. Sorry I remembered to hit the share button after mid-innings

Again thank you to the BigAnt team and the beta testers. You have my money's worth

Users who are viewing this thread