Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
CSK vs KKR IPL Match 49 Highlights in Cricket 19

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Watch how Qualifier 1 Concluded between MI vs DC in Cricket 19

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Like Dale says keep these videos more than just an upload of your latest match to your YouTube channel, unless you consider it to be of particular interest.

Mods are aware of a tool in our armory the like of which has never been seen before.

We shall not hesitate to use it.

giphy.gif

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Like Dale says keep these videos more than just an upload of your latest match to your YouTube channel, unless you consider it to be of particular interest.

Mods are aware of a tool in our armory the like of which has never been seen before.

giphy.gif
I have people in vans near rivers that hold Dale88 votes for the planetcricket HOF if you're not careful @wasteyouryouth lol

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

giphy.gif

you can flag the posts as containing electoral misinformation?

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Its RCB vs SRH in the Eliminator Does RCB wins in Cricket 19 or not? Watch the Highligts

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Solid effort to just ignore what we said
I always give a thumbs up to anyone who can play the game with commentary on lol

villafan001

Club Captain
Couple of incidents captured this morning that are rarer than a Trump Mail-in Vote in Allegheny County

Oddly I’ve only played two Tests since post-patch and I’ve already had multiple catches in the ring off the AI (including a lovely top edged pull from Mitchell Starc), no advance shots though admittedly.

Either way, the AI on this game and the variety of dismissals now available is absolutely streets ahead of the previous titles - good animation, all kinds of modes of dismissal in play and ability to adjust the AI run rate are all you need for a very good game of Test cricket.

Blazing Warlord

School Cricketer
Simulated a match in Cricket 19. Team 1 is all batsmen and Team 2 is all pace bowlers. Fully AI. 5 overs. Was quite close. Here's the video link:

Check it out and tell me what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread