Cricket 19 General Discussion

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope they have gone back to the DBC14 xp system, where in career mode, xp earnt is based on performance. The last few career modes have felt like a grind earning the same xp every match

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I hoping to get this digitally on PS4 (for the first time since moving from Xbox) does anyone have any thoughts on when it might be up for pre-order?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
*Off Topic* In the run up to Cricket 19, I am going with a new career in Ashes Cricket, and hopefully this time I get to reach above state level (Pro for Difficulty, Easy for Selection, Medium/Medium/Very Hard for Batting/Bowling/Fielding respectively)!

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
Im in the US, can we preorder starting now? Or have to wait? Because i dont see the game on amazon us
I was looking online today and didn't find a website to pre-order the game in the U.S. In the past, I think preordered just a few days before the release of the game. I got the digital version of all BA cricket games for Xbox.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
I was looking online today and didn't find a website to pre-order the game in the U.S. In the past, I think preordered just a few days before the release of the game. I got the digital version of all BA cricket games for Xbox.
Yeah i do the same with ashes cricket and dbc17 i digital downloaded them but i was hoping to get a hard copy this time

handsome

International Coach
We have had release dates been broken in the past. GTS has been the culprit last time

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
US PS4 Store, never has the game available for preorder, and is always available right on the release date (according to ET Time, if I am not wrong)!

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We have had release dates been broken in the past. GTS has been the culprit last time
GTS released early for ASHES??? if so how many days before they delivered....I have ordered from them now :eek:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I am not sure if this was already answered, is the non release of any academy till this point, the nearest we have been to a BA Cricket Game without one? Or what?
If there's no separate release for Academy (PC), the first week will be a lot of workload for the community and they'll only be able to create their wonderful creations on PS4/XOne/Switch...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am not sure if this was already answered, is the non release of any academy till this point, the nearest we have been to a BA Cricket Game without one? Or what?
If there's no separate release for Academy (PC), the first week will be a lot of workload for the community and they'll only be able to create their wonderful creations on PS4/XOne/Switch...
It was the same with Ashes.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
It was the same with Ashes.
Oh, really? Bad Memory in that case, and I think a lot who bought AC, initially spent their time with the official Ashes Series, and it was also around the time that the 2017-18 Ashes was going to start in a week or so.

Though this time, people buying it will be wanting to play CWC, which is another reason why the game is called 'Cricket 19' with a subtle subtitle it being the official game of The Ashes.

Anyway, as long the gameplay is fantastic, the modifications can come later.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
except Llewellyn had a 3 month head start ;)
I am going to say it frankly, don't know about Teacher (@Llewelynf), but I do believe he and a few others may have access to Cricket 19. Just my thinking, and if it is true I am glad they haven't gone public with it this time around...

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

I can't remember back to Bradman 14 but I am pretty sure that the last 2 games both had academy releases before hand for character building. Not having it yet though might mean that past academy creations from Ashes will still be available to download in Cricket 19

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I can't remember back to Bradman 14 but I am pretty sure that the last 2 games both had academy releases before hand for character building. Not having it yet though might mean that past academy creations from Ashes will still be available to download in Cricket 19
For DBC14 academy had been released more than a month before the Game release

Users who are viewing this thread