Cricket 19 General Discussion

at this rate we're going to need a separate thread for 'pictures of people playing the game breakdown'

..... which I'm not opposed to
@Parcelmoose @Dutch ? Should it be a separate thread than this one and the official info thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1556534462][/DOUBLEPOST]
how many of you guessing GRAPHICS will be better than ashes this time ?? will they have changes Like FIFA19 graphics ??
Better than Ashes, but Fifa? I don't know.

I like the graphic that shows what is considered what length in the second pic
Yep .. But the Stadium Atmosphere looking same like ASHES CRICKET 17 :(
lets be some improvements .,,, been 2 years for now .. we expect something best in quality like FIFA19

lets be some improvements .,,, been 2 years for now .. we expect something best in quality like FIFA19

The problem with expecting something like FIFA19 is that Cricket 19 would have no where near the budget than FIFA would.

First those are only pictures taken, we haven't seen a video yet. Nobody here has played it. You should just go and buy FIFA, which is made by (power hungry) EA. I have nothing more to say.[DOUBLEPOST=1556534842][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the looks guys they have the players name on the back of the shirt for test cricket
Yeah. So that means we might be seeing that in the real Ashes as well.

The problem with expecting something like FIFA19 is that Cricket 19 would have no where near the budget than FIFA would.
Good point .. but the pricing remains the same for FIFA19 at the launch too .. 3,999/-

Good point .. but the pricing remains the same for FIFA19 at the launch too .. 3,999/-
Big jump in the pricing hopefully shows a big jump in the gameplay as well.

Users who are viewing this thread