Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That Length indicator Photo , could even be back to the Glory days of DBC14 bowling Controls with a bar that fills up ?
It would be nice if the bar starts to fill from Full to Short, if pressed early the delivery will be full toss or over pitched, if pressed late it will be Short pitch or too short. Just how the release mechanism of bowling works.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Going off very little information and there could be an embargo on the media release.
Could be, though in my opinion, it doesn't make sense to tweet about it if you aren't releasing the same info. Plus, even the PR Company is tweeting it out.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It would be nice if the bar starts to fill from Full to Short, if pressed early the delivery will be full toss or over pitched, if pressed late it will be Short pitch or too short. Just how the release mechanism of bowling works.
Personally control wise I prefer the original classic controls. I like them a lot better, but I've got no problem with people picking whatever control method they want. Just personal choice really.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Most of the news has come directly from England Cricket Website I think we will get news in the coming days

Reactions: DAP

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Stuart broad and Pat Cummins having identical bowling actions, looks like my nightmare is coming true,
you can't really tell to be fair it a picture for jesus sake I don't really want people been negative too we actually have hands on the game

Users who are viewing this thread