Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So we have now left the realm of Lets Stalk Ross into the realm Lets Trash The Few Decent Members Here......nice.[DOUBLEPOST=1557052206][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah because your contribution is so enlightening.....
well tbh I think it is mate I have been on these forum for around 2-3 year straight since dbc 17 active like nearly everyday I pretty well seem to get along with everyone mostly, a couple run in with the staff memember as I tend to state what I think and say it, Me and you have had words and I would like to move on and start fresh and that guy I am talking about was that I Have noticed that he was rude to a couple of people a couple of days ago so my opinion is that. I think everyone contribution will be a lot better when the games comes out or news

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So we have now left the realm of Lets Stalk Ross into the realm Lets Trash The Few Decent Members Here......nice.
Ah just to distance myself from the “lets stalk Ross” shenanigans.. I hand to heart do not participate in that particular practice.. thank you

But I do have a soft spot for those that watch “that nice guy”@passwordistaco has

sometimes pushes out video without getting the right info

Not in my words either...

But in my words targets certain races as to enhance his overall popularity..

IMO it’s not very nice or not in my words “informative”...

Last edited:

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
tbh I don't like his video either he says like the same words in every sentence boring I'm with old mate and sometimes pushes out video without getting the right info

Which videos please? If I get something wrong I normally update the comments section or description.

Ah just to distance myself from the “lets stalk Ross” shenanigans.. I hand to heart do not participate in that particular practice.. thank you

But I do have a soft spot for those that watch “that nice guy”@passwordistaco has

Not in my words either...

But in my words targets certain races as to enhance his overall popularity..

IMO it’s not very nice or not in my words “informative”...

Target certain races? I'm assuming you mean the IPL videos I do, what about the BBL ones? Am I targeting Australians? It's almost like people request for me to do stuff and if it's popular enough I'll do it.[DOUBLEPOST=1557059493][/DOUBLEPOST]
I watch the news one as no one else is reporting on it and that it and nah I don't watch any career or others Twistie3 better
Thanks mate, really appreciate the support <3

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Which videos please? If I get something wrong I normally update the comments section or description.

Target certain races? I'm assuming you mean the IPL videos I do, what about the BBL ones? Am I targeting Australians? It's almost like people request for me to do stuff and if it's popular enough I'll do it.[DOUBLEPOST=1557059493][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks mate, really appreciate the support <3
no worries mate haha like 5 over gameplay video realistic enough surely do 20-20 that new video about the date you said we would get it on the 29 I laughed at that one

D

Dutch

It's almost like people request for me to do stuff and if it's popular enough I'll do it.

Racist! Eh...populist...eh...bigamist......eh.......[DOUBLEPOST=1557059763][/DOUBLEPOST]
no worries mate haha like 5 over gameplay video realistic enough surely do 20-20 that new video about the date you said we would get it on the 29 I think I laughed at that one
Are you going to answer his question asking for a clarification of what he got wrong?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
no worries mate haha like 5 over gameplay video realistic enough surely do 20-20 that new video about the date you said we would get it on the 29 I laughed at that one
I said 29th at the time as they came out and said 28th and didn't specify if it was worldwide/northern hemisphere/southern hemisphere. Happy to admit I misinterpreted on that one. I know you don't watch but I do specify why I don't do 20 over gameplay.

Reactions: DAP

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Racist! Eh...populist...eh...bigamist......eh.......[DOUBLEPOST=1557059763][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you going to answer his question asking for a clarification of what he got wrong?
I did edit it[DOUBLEPOST=1557060039][/DOUBLEPOST]alright mate let's move on just don't be rude on these thread and I won't have a problem

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Jeez the saltiness here is next level. Almost like someone forces you to watch the videos I make :lol
Since I brought your videos to the discussion here, and I actually wanted to direct people here to your videos till more info regarding Cricket 19 came, but I forgot how things can go in PC Forums.

In fact I liked your videos so much, that I even changed the batting camera to the one you use (Batting Far), from the one I used to use (Pro Mode).

Also, I hope you are not mad at me for the previous poor post I made on BA in my rant, since you never acknowledged my apology!

D

Dutch

I did edit it[DOUBLEPOST=1557060039][/DOUBLEPOST]alright mate let's move on just don't be rude on these thread and I won't have a problem

Thankfully we have you when it comes to accurate statements:

We should hopefully get something with in the next couple of hours

Well we will get a trailer now if there will be gameplay then I would suggest we will get a trailer

we will differently get some news this week for sure sure most likely be gameplay

Personally I think it will be a massive week for news this week may even start today on Sunday we have got news before today but most likely hopefully tmoz if we didn't get news this week something wouldn't be right

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Since I brought your videos to the discussion here, and I actually wanted to direct people here to your videos till more info regarding Cricket 19 came, but I forgot how things can go in PC Forums.

In fact I liked your videos so much, that I even changed the batting camera to the one you use (Batting Far), from the one I used to use (Pro Mode).

Also, I hope you are not mad at me for the previous poor post I made on BA in my rant, since you never acknowledged my apology!
Mate, all good! No hard feelings.

This place can get weird if the posters aren't kept fed with information.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mate, all good! No hard feelings.

This place can get weird if the posters aren't kept fed with information.
That's great, yes this place does get you know a but weird, and now I am seriously thinking to add more members to my ignore list! Also, I hope to take your offer and make Cricket 19 Videos!

Users who are viewing this thread