Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just noticed too which is a cool feature, is that the stumps are different in the different game modes the Specsavers one is for Test matches and the other one is vitality which is the ones they use in the t20, pretty sure in ashes the stumps where the same on different game modes

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 9.41.51 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 9.41.51 am.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 9.41.45 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 9.41.45 am.png
    37 KB · Views: 25

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The addition of the perks system in career mode seems promising. If pitches are realistic to country, and actually have effects, seeing pitch conditions before picking squads for career mode matches can be great when coupled with this new perks system, I think.

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
The addition of the perks system in career mode seems promising. If pitches are realistic to country, and actually have effects, seeing pitch conditions before picking squads for career mode matches can be great when coupled with this new perks system, I think.
Where could you find the information on pitch conditions for each country or Stadia? Is there any databases like that on the web? Asking anyone.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Where could you find the information on pitch conditions for each country or Stadia? Is there any databases like that on the web? Asking anyone.
I can't speak to whether an actual database of this exists. There probably is some information somewhere, but generally, cricket fans are pretty familiar with conditions for each country overall. Maybe not so much by each stadium, although even then, most popular stadiums would be general knowledge I would say.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now that player’s strength and weaknesses are more important, While creating an players, can we assign strengths and weaknesses to a player?

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Now that player’s strength and weaknesses are more important, While creating an players, can we assign strengths and weaknesses to a player?

I certainly would love this. Especially if you HAVE to give both strengths and weaknesses so people can't give there creations only strengths.

Users who are viewing this thread