Cricket 19 General Discussion

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very pleased to see Pro Cam for bowling. It's my favourite for batting and am keen to see how it feels when bowling. I wonder whether there will be front-foot no balls for spinners this time.

I was excited too while seeing this, hope this will bring some attention to that random pro cam drift bug while batting, it really annoyed me to the point where I had to switch it..

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Refined gameplay, updated/additional assets and a few new features is what I'm hoping for, and what I am expecting.

That should be low to mid 80s at review and with the marketing support and summer of cricket ahead, that should be rewarded with best sales yet.

handsome

International Coach
For those bashing BA about not releasing a trailer, they seem to have game booths at major cricket stadiums during matches which is a very effective way to reach your audience. I hope they reach and overshoot the target sales and keep developing cricket games.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
For those bashing BA about not releasing a trailer, they seem to have game booths at major cricket stadiums during matches which is a very effective way to reach your audience. I hope they reach and overshoot the target sales and keep developing cricket games.
Something they did at the Australian Open too for their AO Tennis game. Seems like a great idea.

Reactions: DAP

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
looks fantastic overall .. when smith stands in crease .. great animations , fielder throwing the ball ..
i hope graphics portion will win in CRICKET19 .., just wanna know a big issue from big ants (Commentary should be more detailed one with energetic voice built and players names should be mentioned correctly while fielding the ball , and who catches it .. those names will not be called in ashes 17 .)
Den Gameplay ... AI looks promising ...

NOW only worried about :

COMMENTARY
GAMEPLAY

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Wow, really? They're really doing that? That's an amazing way indeed, people can try and test. Even better than the PAX AUS Exhibition![DOUBLEPOST=1557153920][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not the best example as that went very poorly for them with how the game was launched. I wouldn't expect this game to be at such a low standard though.
You're always pessimistic, this is since last year. Look BA must be doing this because they have good advisors...[DOUBLEPOST=1557153943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Something they did at the Australian Open too for their AO Tennis game. Seems like a great idea.
Did you try it?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
guys does Playface mean , we would be able to upload face picture and apply it on face while creating a player ?

Kass D

County Cricketer
Things looks brilliant. Cant wait for 29th. Some game play videos would be nice but not at all important.

Buying the game as soon as its available on SP network

fender211pi

School Cricketer
The game looks absolutely phenomenal and we haven't even seen most of the things that it has to offer. I love the upgraded visuals, the bowling PRO cam, the field animation changes, the UI changes etc It's so apparent that BA gives a lot of importance to player feedback.. Can't wait to see more! Big ups, BA!

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India