Playing with Play Face

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Honestly, it feels like your manual Steyn looks much better and the textures seem more crisper too. I would imagine the best version of playface would be when the feature can analyze the picture and make its own version of it in the game AND/OR ATLEAST letting you tweak/fine tune the model AFTER you upload the image.

But either way, the models and textures on C19 look far more advanced than AO. So let's see.
Did you mean they will be more advanced on C19, they haven't released anything official yet. But, I get the point, BA generally improves these types of features in each new title of theirs.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Did you mean they will be more advanced on C19, they haven't released anything official yet. But, I get the point, BA generally improves these types of features in each new title of theirs.

I'm just using the screenshots of C19 as reference. The models and texture quality are far better than AO, don't you think?

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I'm just using the screenshots of C19 as reference. The models and texture quality are far better than AO, don't you think?
Absolutely! That’s traditional BA, improving certain things with every new game of theirs!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just to address, the place to find the best images of players I found was on team websites which normally have very clear and up to date images of players. Cricket Australia is very good too as it has images of many players across the world although some images are not completely front on unfortunately.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Just to know.. How easy is it to create oneself with playface ? Just a front on photo with reasonable resolution sufficient ?

nickman100

School Cricketer
Does this mean , we would be able to upload face picture and apply it on face while creating a player ?

flake

County Cricketer
Does anyone know exactly what you need to get boot camp working on a Mac? And is it harmful in any way to the system?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know exactly what you need to get boot camp working on a Mac? And is it harmful in any way to the system?
Boot camp is let of Mac OS. It just partitions the hard drive and let’s you choose which partition to boot from.

It’s not harmful in anyway - it of course just reduces the space you have for Mac OS by the size of the extra partition you create.

Assuming you ask so you can run academy, literally all you need is windows so you can load it on the partition you create

flake

County Cricketer
Thanks Dave, is the $99 fee essential to getting it all to work smoothly? I’m seeing that is a common thing in the tutorials I’m watching on YouTube!
Boot camp is let of Mac OS. It just partitions the hard drive and let’s you choose which partition to boot from.

It’s not harmful in anyway - it of course just reduces the space you have for Mac OS by the size of the extra partition you create.

Assuming you ask so you can run academy, literally all you need is windows so you can load it on the partition you create

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
If you're in Europe or the US, I recommend looking at Shadow PC streaming. You do need a pretty decent internet speed, but you essentially have your own PC streamed to you from a data centre. There is also a short time waiting to get your account activated.
It is expensive, but I think there is a free trial if you want to use it until the console release. I have been using it today for the academy, and used it to stream my gameplay too.

Users who are viewing this thread