Playing with Play Face

flake

County Cricketer
I was thinking, perhaps someone could post a video of the tutorial from a personal YouTube account? Like say an employee of BigAnt could post it on his personal account, or BigAnt do the video and send it to one of us who then take credit for it, to avoid any legal issues.

I’m just trying to think of solutions to this issue haha. Tried a couple on AO just now. Understatement to call it extremely difficult to use. Sigh.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Guys save your efforts for the final thing unless you want to get bored and not bothering using it again for cricket 19.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tried Kohli with play face. I dont find good hair style that matches Kohli. The options in AO tools are very less. I hope they add more options and better tools for editing in Cricket 19.

View attachment 219004
Pretty sure, Cricket19 will have a better version of this playface. For now, all the great and talented folks here are making me hungry for more of their efforts.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
57AJMpj.jpg
qaroxLl.jpg
iSKmiJ2.jpg

The second try definitely doesn't look right but I tried making this one before the Babar, which I have tweaked a little more and apart from the eyebrows I'm very happy with. It's definitely better than the first try though!

Honestly, it feels like your manual Steyn looks much better and the textures seem more crisper too. I would imagine the best version of playface would be when the feature can analyze the picture and make its own version of it in the game AND/OR ATLEAST letting you tweak/fine tune the model AFTER you upload the image.

But either way, the models and textures on C19 look far more advanced than AO. So let's see.

Users who are viewing this thread