Cricket 19 General Discussion

Well I've managed to launch it and play fine but it doesn't let me save anything and every time I start it's like starting for the first time it is frustrating as I was halfway done making faces of team India and then I launched it today and boom everything was gone :( and it also started crashing when trying to upload playface so not sure what to do here

On a surface pro?

Not to nitpick, but the "Malinga" action is not that accurate. Watch footage of him (the real him) on YouTube and you can plainly see he has an extra skip off the "wrong foot" before he slings the ball, sort of similar to what Jeff Thomson had back in the 70's and early 80's, if you're old enough to remember Thommo that is.

Not to nitpick, but the "Malinga" action is not that accurate. Watch footage of him (the real him) on YouTube and you can plainly see he has an extra skip off the "wrong foot" before he slings the ball, sort of similar to what Jeff Thomson had back in the 70's and early 80's, if you're old enough to remember Thommo that is.
I do not think they had Malinga per se to do the action. They are providing some fan service by adding an example of a slingy action so its a little more immersive.

I do not think they had Malinga per se to do the action. They are providing some fan service by adding an example of a slingy action so its a little more immersive.
Exactly, something for the bowling fans, like the helicopter shot was added for batting fans.

You missed the "Kiss the ball before starting the run-up" in the nitpick area.

It's a joy to watch these actions and when you can react/hit to the ball on Pro mode the satisfaction level is amazing. Kudos to BA for this

Users who are viewing this thread