Cricket 19 General Discussion

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there any difference between a digital and the physical copy.
Ashes i owned both digital and physical copy
I have experienced difference when i played with digital and physical copies online.I may be wrong but i felt a difference can someone guide me regarding this as i am confused which one to get digital or physical for cricket 19.Reselling i dont care while purchasing a physical copy.
I felt ashes digital copy played much better than physical.

There shouldn't be any difference between Digital and Physical copies. The only way that there would be any difference is if you bought the physical copy and never installed any of the patches when installing the game.

If both the digital and physical have the most recent patch installed then they will both play exactly the same.

....... unless if you're me and want to blame the game for whatever wicket I've just foolishly given away

D

Deleted member 185125

There are 4 to 5 grass options. The first 2 arent that saturated. Dry and normal if I remember correctly.
Will try and make a video on it later today.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Outfield is perfect it gives a better visibility to watch the ball

Really?

I can’t see the bloody thing once it leaves the square on all these online clips. Looking forward to getting run out a lot!

Edit: Just noticed the advice re: different grasses so maybe I’ve just stumbled upon really ‘saturated’ clips.

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
Really?

I can’t see the bloody thing once it leaves the square on all these online clips. Looking forward to getting run out a lot!

Edit: Just noticed the advice re: different grasses so maybe I’ve just stumbled upon really ‘saturated’ clips.
Then i think the brightness of the ball should be increased then you should be able to see easy .
Or gamma slider of tv and the game will be there to adjust to suit everyones choice.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Are there going to be any new gameplay videos before the release? Little more then a week is left and even though the game looks impressive and a significant improvement over previous BA cricket games the marketing seems to be underwhelming, or maybe it's just me as I stopped caring for BA cricket series since the release DBC'17 & haven't followed the marketing trends of succeeding games until now.
-----------------------
Plus, just out of curiosity, does anyone know whatever happened to Trickstar games? Do they still exist or folded?

Users who are viewing this thread