Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
This will be fixed in the day one patch.
haaha I'll give you that just as a request matt would you be able to give us some patch notes for the day one patch when it is out on Tuesday I would like to know what got fixed from the footage we have seen awesome effort can't wait looks like the best game yet

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Curios to know who are Malcolm Pordes Ibrahim Peerzada on pc not sure if they where on the beta team last year

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Both in DBC 17 and Ashes Cricket, I haven't notice the AI hitting sixes over long on, long off and straight down the ground. I could never manage to get the AI caught out at long on and off either, which is highly unrealistic especially in T20s. Does that change in Cricket 19?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The game looks great and the only real issue I noticed in the stream was to do with stats. All the England players had incorrect best bowling figures so hope that gets fixed. For example Woakes best bowling figures was shown as 6/0, Rashid 5/0 and Stokes 4/0. I'm sure this will get fixed so I don't think there is any real need to worry.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The game looks great and the only real issue I noticed in the stream was to do with stats. All the England players had incorrect best bowling figures so hope that gets fixed. For example Woakes best bowling figures was shown as 6/0, Rashid 5/0 and Stokes 4/0. I'm sure this will get fixed so I don't think there is any real need to worry.
Yes, this was just a hud display issue not an issue with them being recorded, it'll be fixed in the day one patch.

swisscheese

Club Captain
hey everyone thanks for watching the stream id never done one before thought id just do one so everyone could see the game. played it on medium no sliders or anything tried not to skip the cutscenes so we get to see everything. i tried a few different camera angles and went with classic batting controls and classic fast bowling controls and standard for medium.
now i normally play standard batting but the field radar just takes away from the realism a bit so i wanted to keep it as minimal as possible but i really enjoyed inverted classic controls a few of the wickets like on the spinners the shot wasn't coming out as i intended to but i was playing pretty shitty tbh lol. still need to get a hang of those advance down the wicket shots will test em out again.
one neat thing i'm not sure if everyone picked up on is the lower the batsman skill the less visible the pitch marker becomes! thats a fantastic detail it'll really add some depth to the tailend batting. wish id got a 50 with kohli that would have been fun. it was a pretty long game to be fair but it was a lot of fun and watching the stream now it looks pretty good i like playing with just the pitch marker leaves a little bit of guessing involved and is not to in ur face with the colors.

in the match i face an over of jofra archer with rishabh pant batting and he plays two excellent backfoot shots and tries one to many ang gets out. that was my favourite part of the match the way everything played out along with that bowling spell in between by bumrah. those two shots with the replays were exhilarating. but the animation on the second one looked alot more correct or proper batsman like compared to the first one (just something about the feet and the follow through almost chopping down on the ball tht feels odd to me). as far as the players go i just downloaded some off the community players and got some logos which were probably brought over from the old game community. things look alot better still blurry but better. had no idea the comments show up in the youtube stream aswell but they are annoying and useful at the same time. one dude kept asking for scenario mode like crazy not sure what was going on there. but he stayed till the end of the stream so i did try it out for him but damn people be needy out here! super fun experience hope i can do a better one and go buy the game whenever its available in ur area!

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
@beta boys, have you guys noticed if the super leg cutter and off cutter perks working? I mean would they move more than the delivery without perk?

Users who are viewing this thread