Cricket 19 General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
BTW there is a fielding but on fully assisted fielding where the fielder just keep circle around the ball and never pick it up, happend twice for me.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hey everyone thanks for watching the stream id never done one before thought id just do one so everyone could see the game. played it on medium no sliders or anything tried not to skip the cutscenes so we get to see everything. i tried a few different camera angles and went with classic batting controls and classic fast bowling controls and standard for medium.
now i normally play standard batting but the field radar just takes away from the realism a bit so i wanted to keep it as minimal as possible but i really enjoyed inverted classic controls a few of the wickets like on the spinners the shot wasn't coming out as i intended to but i was playing pretty shitty tbh lol. still need to get a hang of those advance down the wicket shots will test em out again.
one neat thing i'm not sure if everyone picked up on is the lower the batsman skill the less visible the pitch marker becomes! thats a fantastic detail it'll really add some depth to the tailend batting. wish id got a 50 with kohli that would have been fun. it was a pretty long game to be fair but it was a lot of fun and watching the stream now it looks pretty good i like playing with just the pitch marker leaves a little bit of guessing involved and is not to in ur face with the colors.

in the match i face an over of jofra archer with rishabh pant batting and he plays two excellent backfoot shots and tries one to many ang gets out. that was my favourite part of the match the way everything played out along with that bowling spell in between by bumrah. those two shots with the replays were exhilarating. but the animation on the second one looked alot more correct or proper batsman like compared to the first one (just something about the feet and the follow through almost chopping down on the ball tht feels odd to me). as far as the players go i just downloaded some off the community players and got some logos which were probably brought over from the old game community. things look alot better still blurry but better. had no idea the comments show up in the youtube stream aswell but they are annoying and useful at the same time. one dude kept asking for scenario mode like crazy not sure what was going on there. but he stayed till the end of the stream so i did try it out for him but damn people be needy out here! super fun experience hope i can do a better one and go buy the game whenever its available in ur area!
Thank you for doing the stream and giving us all a good glimpse of the game before it properly releases this Tuesday. Watched every minute of the stream and loved every minute of it, certainly does look to be the best cricket game yet. I'm extremely excited to dive right in and play it myself!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Users who are viewing this thread