Cricket 19 General Discussion

chriss89

School Cricketer
I just have a quick question regarding release date in South Africa. All the sites like takealot and retail shops is telling me that the release date is now 07 June 2019? Any South Africans who can confirm and tell me where I can go to get the game on 28/05/2019

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
So I've stuck the disc in to install the patch etc. I'm in my whites, gonna take some wickets, score some runs.....then come home, take some wickets, and score some runs. Exciting times.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@swisscheese loved seeing this amazing game on you streams...

Apart from whole host of new features like animations, game lighting, etc , the cameras look great now especially the fielding cameras are as almost as close to real TV style ( just a bit of little less zooming in reqd when the ball travels after hitting the bat...or a quicker zoom out) Hope they atleast retain the camera angles if not remove them altogether...

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
It’s rather appropriate that Royal Mail provide First Class deliveries!

Sorry, I was trying to resist but...

My post hasn’t arrived yet, not that I’m expecting it (The game!) to arrive today. Just incase though I’m sat on the other side of the letter box with my hands out stretched and will stay like that until at least 2pm!

If I hear the postman (Postperson) then I’ll Run Out and Catch him!

If I don’t get the game on Tuesday then I might Review My Decision to order from 365Games. Wait, is it called 365Games because of a love for Sir Garfield Sobers?

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
However, as always the wait will be agonising for only PC players...when console players are already having their copies & for many others being already ordered & on the way to get delivered soon...

I fail to understand what could be the reason for delayed releases on Steam (DBC 14, 17 & Ashes), even when the academy is first to get released on Steam...

I agree that on the plus side, PC players get a much polished version with several bugs & issues fixed with early patches, but still the feeling of being left out of the the party along with the console players from enjoying this amazing game is sad...

I hope they don't delay it toooo much more than a week or so max (like I heard Ross saying in that 40 min IGN Stream, of it being released on Steam around the start of actual Ashes which is Aug, which would be toooo long a wait)... Enjoying the new game parallel with viewing the World Cup would be so much fun rather than wait till WC ends...

@BigAntStudios Kind request to release the PC version soon after, if not on 28th May

Last edited:

GlennyT92

School Cricketer
I ordered a copy for myself and my brother, one from TGC and one from shopto.

Post just came and both copies arrived! If you ordered from either places, you could expect yours today!

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I just have a quick question regarding release date in South Africa. All the sites like takealot and retail shops is telling me that the release date is now 07 June 2019? Any South Africans who can confirm and tell me where I can go to get the game on 28/05/2019

Bru, I tried all the sites I could think of, even called them, and they all saying the 7th, I'm so frustrated now by this, it's torture really

Users who are viewing this thread