Cricket 19 General Discussion

mattj646

Club Cricketer
Don’t get how people are getting it early, I’m guessing getting it through Xbox store won’t let you?

chriss89

School Cricketer
Bru, I tried all the sites I could think of, even called them, and they all saying the 7th, I'm so frustrated now by this, it's torture really

I did the same and no one can tell me why? The best part is they have it in stock at the back but because of the embargo rules they can't put it on display or sell it

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well I had a very quick play and looks promising!

Huge plus is - I created a scenario and set the pitch age as 5th day, and this was definitely visually represented well!

@MattW a couple of things to look at -

Scenario is after 350 overs of the match, which is a 90 days per over match, yet the scoreboard had it at the beginning of 4th day.

All the players started with no confidence, even batsman on 82*

Looking forward to having a proper go later but husband/dad duties coming first!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Sadly, most free video editors on PC all have watermarks all over them these days so i'm not going to balls around making a video..... As much as i would love to!!

However if anyone wants to tell me how to stream from PC then i have some free time if people would like me to!

Either way people are getting their hands on it so will be loads floating about very soon!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Well I had a very quick play and looks promising!

Huge plus is - I created a scenario and set the pitch age as 5th day, and this was definitely visually represented well!

@MattW a couple of things to look at -

Scenario is after 350 overs of the match, which is a 90 days per over match, yet the scoreboard had it at the beginning of 4th day.

All the players started with no confidence, even batsman on 82*

Looking forward to having a proper go later but husband/dad duties coming first!

Husband/Dad duties. I feel your pain. Bloody nuisance getting in the way of what really matters...

I’m joking of course... aren’t I?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sadly, most free video editors on PC all have watermarks all over them these days so i'm not going to balls around making a video..... As much as i would love to!!

However if anyone wants to tell me how to stream from PC then i have some free time if people would like me to!

Either way people are getting their hands on it so will be loads floating about very soon!
You could try OBS Studio for streaming. The native windows Video Editor app is alright too.

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Seems like you all from India or the UK, is there Anyone from the US that knows where to buy the game?

Users who are viewing this thread