Cricket 19 General Discussion

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I'm hoping that someone will stream career mode before Tuesday.

2 things in career mode. They said its kinda narrative element this time plus the sponsorships.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
If anyone knows if there is a way to get the game early in England let me know
No fun getting the game on a Tuesday when I’m on a twelve hour shift

12 hour shifts! They're a killer mate. And night shifts too. I'm well shot of them marra.
The only way to get the game early in UK I reckon is for the online pre order shops to post a day or two early. I'm paying full price for Xbox digital download. And waiting to play.

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Patch installed. Quickly taking the missus to do some shopping then time to play it. Luckily off work until Wednesday! Also makes a pleasent change that we in the UK got the game early!

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just finished my first game of career mode, so can offer my initial thoughts.

The game is great. It’s cricket, just how you know and love it. Sure, there are things that need to be fixed, which I’m sure the Day 1 patch will address, and the community creations section is a little empty at the minute, but that’s to be expected.

I honestly cannot fathom how some people are slating the game when they have it 4 days early, prior to the day 1 patch. Be thankful you are lucky enough to have it now, and hold proper judgement until the patch is out.

Thanks again, Big Ant, for actually giving us a really good, playable cricket game. They’re absolutely the best cricket game maker we have, and we should be championing them, not criticising them.
Is their cutsence in carrer mood ??

Users who are viewing this thread