Cricket 19 General Discussion

Where did you guys even get the game, I am searching in Playstation store and it is not available.

That was the "official" reason given for the Problem, but we have fiddled with the Parental Settings , all off , no Game Sharing going on (another possible culprit).

The only way we could get it working , was sharing your own creations, then downloading it from the Academy yourself, and then Sharing it again for downloading.

It then seemed to fix the issue for some reason.

Still feel its something that Bigant can have a Look at, as its been a Very irritating issue.

Will be extremely disappointed if this issue is still not fixed. It's been since dbc17 days

Okay...an interesting way to approach a grown up discussion.
Yes! Don’t want to make this into a debate and derail the forum. It’s good people are excited and now discussing about the game.

Blimey, he still hasnt lost a wicket! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1558943818][/DOUBLEPOST]All hail the StubbAtherton

Got all the way through the session without losing a wicket... thanks to putting the AI down to veteran from legend!!

Was great... few niggles:

1. I know it's being worked on but the AI fields i think are the main bum note... the fields themselves are better than ashes i think but there's a lot of changes, rather than feeling the AI has a plan
  2. Related to this, the AI seemed to set fields according to the batsman/partnership, rather than the match scenario.
  3. Issue with bowler mentalities - Pollock (balanced) and Pringle (conservative) were banging it in whereas Donald (Aggressive) was pitching it up... Pollock also spraying it around despite high accuracy stats and perks
The general gameplay is tremendous. The presentational flourishes are so immersive... it's head and shoulders above the other games right now. Let's just get that AI![DOUBLEPOST=1558946652][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah

How will downloading updated kits and players work in relation to career mode? Will it be like Ashes Cricket where kits and players would update without having to start a new career?

Wanting to start one tomorrow arv when I get the game and this is the only thing im sort of skeptical about.

Thanks guys.

How will downloading updated kits and players work in relation to career mode? Will it be like Ashes Cricket where kits and players would update without having to start a new career?

Wanting to start one tomorrow arv when I get the game and this is the only thing im sort of skeptical about.

Thanks guys.
Yeah I think that’s the case

Good to see a lot of positive comments regarding the game. Pretty sure a lot of us are just waiting to get the game in hand.
Going to take an off from work tomorrow to play the game! :D..

Users who are viewing this thread