Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

Great analysis , can you also tell us what effect the stamina and confidence does on batsman and bowler for both ai and user
Haven't noticed much in AI. But as a user confidence does make a difference. Haven't seen much impact on stamina. Need to play around skills and perks.[DOUBLEPOST=1559716500][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah the slider are great, I’d personally have wicket Chance up a little to add variety to the scores as I find the run rate to be pretty constant.
I did try on my second ODI and they got all out for 244 chasing 278. Maybe will try on a T20 and see how it goes.

Reactions: DAP

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
I haven't seen anyone else playing with pro mode, hardest setting and no visual assists. Makes the game so much more realistic and fun to me. Split second reactions are what make cricket. I prefer standand controls at the moment.

Hardest now makes the ball really zip by too.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
And here I thought someone finally managed to get a catch at First Slip lol
That wouldnt be possible until super human WK is solved IMO.. They need a range or radar only where they can take catches..And for spin their response needs to be tweaked to very limited reaction..

Bongo6er

School Cricketer
Folks,

All games are at Lord's during the day and its always sunny in Online Ranked (not the custom mode).

How do you go about changing the stadium? Or at least randomize?

I remember AO Tennis had the same issue where it was only at one court.

Is this going to be fixed or is shou

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What causes most of your wickets?

I did my first match on medium and 80% were edges. I thought it was a bit too much so I toned it down a bit in the sliders for edges, somewhere between easy and medium. I'm now 1/90 at lunch in game 2 so maybe I went too far but I also think I'm just batting better.

Do you find you can leave the ball at all without the pitch marker? I did get bowled once when Moeen really ripped one.... I've also had some VERY close shaves (but OH so satisfying!)

Top order almost exclusively edges. 90+% the rest randomly my footwork will be off I’ll jump a mile outside off and be bowled behind me. Lower order I get frustrated and being 50/6 and start slogging so a mix of edges and caught ring or outfield.

I’m fine with just the length/line identifier and will leave happily. Come a cropper once or twice but it’s rare.

Still getting used to different timing. Not a single boundary in my last inns.

Set Up Shop

Banned
I can’t work out the best difficulty settings for bowling to the AI in one day matches. The few matches I’ve played the AI edges so many deliveries for boundaries. Too many.

What’s everyone’s recommendations?

Thanks

fuquch

School Cricketer
How to fix preset fields issue in odis n t20s. Only option available is fielder in inner ring

sami007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Got a chance to play on my brother’s PS4 last night! I’m still waiting for the switch release here in the USA (c’mon June 11th!). First impressions: awesome game! I got deep into career mode and after struggling with both bowling and batting, I started to get into rhythm. AI is awesome, mid off and mid on were up and after two consecutive slog 4s over the bowler, AI pushed them both back to the boundary. Same with bowling, I felt like I was actually setting a trap and getting wickets felt rewarding.
Some bugs: commentary - example a) score is 162/2 at lunch on Day 1, Slater talking about declaring? Example b) in a 20 over match, players going off for rain and James Taylor saying it’s a super over. HUD - shows the wrong number of overs remaining.

Overall, great game! Can’t wait to get it on switch next week!!!!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
FYI - an Academy specific subforum has been set up. All existing threads have been moved over.

Please, please, please be considerate when posting requests/questions.

Thread creators - you can amend your thread titles to include either 'Requests Accepted' or 'No Requests Accepted'

Users who are viewing this thread