Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just did a Pak tour to Australia and when playing my first ODI, Pak hit 255 with Fakhar Zaman hitting 154 from 166balls I got a pop up saying Fakhar has injured his hamstring!! Ive never seen this before and I couldnt select him for the remaining matches! Thats awesome @BigAntStudios having injuries when doing a tour

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
You all know the ultimate team mode from FIFA or Madden, right? I was thinking wouldn't it have been amazing if Big Ants introduced a similar mode to Cricket 19. Where we could collect cards of our favourite players and create our Ultimate Team. Open packs play against friends, complete challenges and so much more. Thinking about this I have started on a concept card design for Cricket 19. Will share that as soon as Im satisfied with it.

Also, I want to hear your guys is opinion on this. What do you think would a mode like that be fun an successful for Big Ants. Let me hear your thoughts!!
No real fans of the sports hate UT.

And this game doesn't have enough online players. It has a handful of players because offline play is better.

Jbowden

School Cricketer
Hey guys, had a look through old posts but can’t find. Does anyone know how we can get the big bash comp in and England T20 for career modes? Thanks

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What the bugs there can be a difference between actual bugs and not
The only 'bugs' or things that I reckon need a bit of fixing is some things in career mode and just little things to do with the academy. It's a pretty darn good game!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
The only 'bugs' or things that I reckon need a bit of fixing is some things in career mode and just little things to do with the academy. It's a pretty darn good game!
yeh well put from previous edition there always been a couple of bugs in career mode I have noticed I actually haven't played the mode since dbc 14 as I loved it I am going to this game but just waiting a bit for a couple of patches but really enjoying playing the world cup atm

Users who are viewing this thread