Cricket 19 General Discussion

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok... From now on I put Ross and bigAnt picture in my home and pray & thank them twice a day...

You might got free copy, but I bought the game...

Mate, I’m trying to generate discussion in a discussion thread. If you can’t handle a question, don’t bother posting. Instead of addressing the content of the post, you immediately resort to addressing the poster.

You said other games have handled the non-offical players with more professionalism. Can you name another non-simulation game that has covered the same scope of non-official content?

And for 100% full disclosure, I bought my copy of Cricket 19. No freebie here.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dutch is indulging in the game, can't blame him but! Biggs!!! it's been forever
He used to be boss of AC09 Creations. I looked up to him, back then. He was here when C19 was announced. Wonder where he went...?

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Whilst playing Cricket 19,,,,a patch 1.11 for Ashes Cricket came in, I downloaded it but don't know what it was for.

Anyone got this?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Mate, I’m trying to generate discussion in a discussion thread. If you can’t handle a question, don’t bother posting. Instead of addressing the content of the post, you immediately resort to addressing the poster.

You said other games have handled the non-offical players with more professionalism. Can you name another non-simulation game that has covered the same scope of non-official content?

And for 100% full disclosure, I bought my copy of Cricket 19. No freebie here.
Just forget it... Even I give the name of that games, it won't matter much... Because here few like you, just want take the attention out of actually discussion about problem of Cricket 19...

Even you wanted to generate discussion here, than you can pick the discussion of unofficial players ratings, which is the main and important issue mentioned in that post... But no, you just pick silly things and distract from actually problems about the game...

This is not first time or it not going to be last, so it's better for me to not post here anymore...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Just forget it... Even I give the name of that games, it won't matter much... Because here few like you, just want take the attention out of actually discussion about problem of Cricket 19...

Even you wanted to generate discussion here, than you can pick the discussion of unofficial players ratings, which is the main and important issue mentioned in that post... But no, you just pick silly things and distract from actually problems about the game...

This is not first time or it not going to be last, so it's better for me to not post here anymore...

Jesus...

Having every single team customizable with perks and skill points etc etc you can’t call a problem.

Think of PES everyone has to do the same.

I’m not sure what your even on about in all honesty.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

One major Bad thing about Cricket 19 and all other cricket game from BA is that, all unlicensed or generated player so badly rated and there name/appearance is so bad, that playing with unofficial/career mode is so disappointing... Yes you can fix that by editing players yourself or wait and download best option from Academy... but still all cricket games I ever played are so professional, that they at least give right kind rating and appearance to players so we can play & enjoy any team in the game... but, BA is so lazy in that section, that they leave everything on Academy...

I am directly referencing something you posted, so how am I trying to take away attention from your point? I don't know what other cricket games you're comparing Cricket 19 to! In order to assess if Cricket 19 is doing it badly, it would be great to know what games are doing it 'professionally', and to the same extent that Big Ant are attempting.

I don't have the frame of reference to claim that Cricket 19 is doing it poorly, or that it is a problem. In your words, what other games are 'so professional', that by comparison, it makes it a major bad thing about Cricket 19? It is a genuine, sincere question. Did I miss a CPL or South African domestic cricket video game somewhere along the line?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Coming back to the game:

Are pinch hitters in this game as dumb and useless as the ones in real life?

Edit: Any reference to any username on this forum is purely (NOT) co-incidental in this post

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there a way to turn on the pitch marker in nets/training? I notice you get a brief chance to see where the ball will land in a match but in the nets and training modes I can't find an option to get the same pitch marker.

TomEmilioDavies

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I can’t get past the first season of domestic cricket in career mode. As soon as I try to start a game in the second season the game stops on the loading screen and then crashes after a few minutes. Happened to two seperate career modes now.

mattj646

Club Cricketer
Just one thing for me and I’m being very fussy, the audio. I love the crowd noise when you get a six etc but one thing is missing, when you get a wicket. I maybe being harsh here but anything caught or lbw just has no reaction, anyone else noticed? For me if this is sorted I am sold as these things are important for the game being realistic

john marston

School Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys does the line ups in career mode change regularly like Ashes ? If yes then does the line ups have unknown players ? Does the side batting second in C19 chases scores like 300+ in 20-25 overs in Ashes regularly. Because i don't want to spend almost 4k rupees. I bought Ashes and got so irritated with this in career mode in Ashes and had to give it back.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
While batting when you play aggressive grounded shot it just hit the ball in the air has anyone faced such an issue?
Yes when playing it in the straight V, max times the ball goes in the air. Even on the latest build its the same. Though normal straight drives are fine and mostly do not loop in the air

Users who are viewing this thread