Cricket 19 General Discussion

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a quick query.. is Switch version aligned with PS4 or XBOX?

akash s

School Cricketer
Hello plz Guide
I started career with Indian domestic player as batsman
After playing two season i got selected for zonal level
Meanwhile i have updated Indian Zonal Team created by wasteyouryouth
But when i started my first Zonal match in career mode then in line up i am seeing only old team/player names originaly (disc)created by Big ant not the teams updated and linked with academy created teams.

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did you download and link them before starting the career or after?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
One major Bad thing about Cricket 19 and all other cricket game from BA is that, all unlicensed or generated player so badly rated and there name/appearance is so bad, that playing with unofficial/career mode is so disappointing... Yes you can fix that by editing players yourself or wait and download best option from Academy... but still all cricket games I ever played are so professional, that they at least give right kind rating and appearance to players so we can play & enjoy any team in the game... but, BA is so lazy in that section, that they leave everything on Academy...

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
One major Bad thing about Cricket 19 and all other cricket game from BA is that, all unlicensed or generated player so badly rated and there name/appearance is so bad, that playing with unofficial/career mode is so disappointing... Yes you can fix that by editing players yourself or wait and download best option from Academy... but still all cricket games I ever played are so professional, that they at least give right kind rating and appearance to players so we can play & enjoy any team in the game... but, BA is so lazy in that section, that they leave everything on Academy...

I don't blame them mate the less time they spend on it the more they can on gameplay to be honest they have got great content creator that do a amazing job they do reward them with the game

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I don't blame them mate the less time they spend on it the more they can on gameplay to be honest they have got great content creator that do a amazing job they do reward them with the game
It might look too little problem, which we think can be fixed easily... But because of that, even with good AI and game play with bad rating it will ruin the game experience completely... When we play with official teams with good settled ratings game feels different, but with unofficial teams, specially in career mode that little thing play major role...
So some time too little thing cause major upset...

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Can you name another non-management cricket game with the same scope of players/leagues?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Can you name another non-management cricket game with the same scope of players/leagues?
Ok... From now on I put Ross and bigAnt picture in my home and pray & thank them twice a day...

You might got free copy, but I bought the game...

Users who are viewing this thread