Cricket 19 General Discussion

AnkitC

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very frustrating bug/issue on the latest patch on Xbox. Had two well timed shots in the air come towards my fielder (slow mo cam appearing like a catch is triggered) only for the ball to go through my fielder's stomach. That's two wickets I had been robbed of :(

Had two of these yesterday on PS4 as well. Thought to myself they were timed too well to be caught.

D

Deleted member 185125

Even I had few clippings since the last patch. Bat going under the pitch, players hand going their body, ball passing through umpires shoes etc.

JJ7

School Cricketer
all kits and logos broken after connecting 2 controllers to my ps4.. pls help :(

zayno

Club Captain
any patch notes on the new xbox one patch which is 10.78 gig ?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I wish in that in Career it defaulted to whites for 3-day games and colours only for limited overs rather than having to manually change it.

Also, I hope in the future that you can choose from a few different agents, different names, ethnicities, age etc, just two or three options even would be nice.

greenlighting

School Cricketer
In my career mode, why don't I see selection status for t20 leagues except the Pakistan state plate and leagues like the Australian Shield. I'm still playing club cricket and I chose England as my team

JJ7

School Cricketer
when will the shade of bats be fixed? most of the custom downloaded bats are far too dark!

pinku

Club Captain
Just want to show how we can hardly see the field logo in both fixed close and fixed far cams when in Ashes it was clearly visible and i feel it gives each match that unique feel depending on what country or tournament you are playing. I hope this can get sorted in the coming patches.IMG_20190612_015051.jpg IMG_20190612_015159.jpg

Kass D

County Cricketer
Maybe a future patch can look in to AI changing its field almost every ball. I know am nitpicking but in a realistic game such as this one, these small things can stand out

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wish you had a separate thread in which you posted this information... now il need to find this post again when I get back to my PS4 :D
Put it into multi quotes! You don't need to find it manually then!

Users who are viewing this thread