Cricket 19 General Discussion

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Using classic, good point there because my bowling is set to medium. I’ll knock it up to hard and see where we get to. Didn’t think of that bit

D

Deleted member 185125

Using classic, good point there because my bowling is set to medium. I’ll knock it up to hard and see where we get to. Didn’t think of that bit
Huge difference once you push it to Hard. And even more on hardest. I play T20s in hardest.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I just realised this now,

I can't play any mode with my human friend on multiplayer, it's either the teams are censored, kits generic or doesn't allow at all.

Anyone had this problem? I don't know if it is a bug or what :facepalm:noway

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bowl straight it gets slogged.

Bowl Leg either slogged or wide.

Bowl Off they move as far over as possible and you get slogged same place.
Put a fielder there, Alter the length, vary the pace. May be there is a chance..

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just realised this now,

I can't play any mode with my human friend on multiplayer, it's either the teams are censored, kits generic or doesn't allow at all.

Anyone had this problem? I don't know if it is a bug or what :facepalm:noway
I think it has something to do with both players being signed in and perhaps even the order of how the teams were downloaded.

The signing in is a big thing though. Both players need to be signed into their psn account

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think it has something to do with both players being signed in and perhaps even the order of how the teams were downloaded.

The signing in is a big thing though. Both players need to be signed into their psn account

Thanks, I'm setting another psn account for the other controller, we'll see how it pens out

Ok, I won about creating the psn account for the other controller, I can now access the academy, and the teams are no longer censored,,,but when I press proceed on play now or any other mode, the screen goes back

Last edited:

greenlighting

School Cricketer
Around how long would it take for all the teams to be created? Right now, there's only a small amount of teams available to download.

D

Deleted member 193590

If you're doing Pakistan, take all the time you need, I can even wait until the next world cup lmao

About 6 or 7 of the Pakistani starting 11 have already been done with playface.And the other 4 are not bad efforts either,easily good enough until Llewellyn finds time. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread