Cricket 19 General Discussion

brian benji

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey can anyone direct me on the thread that shows which user name I can use to download specific teams on Cricket 19

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’ve been playing this game a while now and somehow I appear to be getting worse at batting
Haha for me it’s the opposite I’m getting worst at bowling. But still the best game I’ve played especially looks awesome with playface addition.
Only thing that bothers me are the English stadiums which is not game breaking or big deal at all but it’s weird that license holders messed up the adboards by allowing only one sponser on all english grounds and no ads on any tiers which make the stadiums look dud when playing world cup in game

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Haha for me it’s the opposite I’m getting worst at bowling. But still the best game I’ve played especially looks awesome with playface addition.
Only thing that bothers me are the English stadiums which is not game breaking or big deal at all but it’s weird that license holders messed up the adboards by allowing only one sponser on all english grounds and no ads on any tiers which make the stadiums look dud when playing world cup in game

Actually I realised I was playing in a completely different (harder) difficulty than I thought which probably explains a lot!

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Most of wickets while batting are wicket keeper catches. The catches are not even going to slips while batting. Getting bored of seeing the same type of dismissal again n again. Is there any batting modifier which can increase lbw chances or making few edges go to slips.
I remember there was some modifier in ashes cricket 2017 where it can increase or decrease the chances of getting feather edges.

D

Deleted member 193590

Most of wickets while batting are wicket keeper catches. The catches are not even going to slips while batting. Getting bored of seeing the same type of dismissal again n again. Is there any batting modifier which can increase lbw chances or making few edges go to slips.
I remember there was some modifier in ashes cricket 2017 where it can increase or decrease the chances of getting feather edges.

I'm sure there's a slider for improving how well the AI bowls? Try turning that up and taking the edges down,and see what happens.

Set Up Shop

Banned
Whats everyone's thoughts on the new stadiums in the game? Lords looks great, but the Perth stadium has been horribly done in my opinion. Looks like a rush job with minimal attention to detail. Member's end is particularly bad.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
guys , playing in default mode is better or using custom sliders is better ?? Batting , bowling , fielding , Physics , AI ???

what would u guys suggest >??

Users who are viewing this thread