Cricket 19 General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Having simulated the career mode to 2034 I have noticed that T20 simulation is way off , even though the par score is fine but the wickets falling is very minimal and now my players and league players are averaging in mid 50s to late 60s as middle order batsmen (due to being them not out almost all of the time) and the bowlers are averaging late 40s and 50s and the best bowler from each team are averaging in the early 30s (so there are only 10 such bowlers in the whole league who are averaging in early 30s) , I think there should be a lot more wickets in T20s simulation and an occasional collapse here and there , OD simulation is fine so as FC simulation (A bit more score in FC games will not hurt though)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Time to recreate yesterday's match in scenario creator and make Dhoni win it for India.. Couldn't see him that sad when he was walking back to pavilion..

D

Deleted member 185125

Time to recreate yesterday's match in scenario creator and make Dhoni win it for India.. Couldn't see him that sad when he was walking back to pavilion..
Would be great. But don't want Nicholls and Guptill starting the bowling for NZ.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Any one wants sliders for altering OD , FC and T20 simulation result in career mode please like this post , The slider can be as basic as Batting vs Bowling from 1 to 100 or can be deep by having score and wickets fallen probability to alter.

D

Dutch

Fair call really[DOUBLEPOST=1562839663][/DOUBLEPOST]need more testers
There are testers enough believe me. That wont make a difference at all. In a certain sense we are all testers and many things are noted that are posted on the forums. The real question is how many resources BA can devote to the fixing and tuning of those things people are mentioning. Whether we feel that they should devote many more resources to that is besides the point. They are the only ones in the position to fix and tune the game. Not the testers. They are still allocating resources to that end but the speed at which there can be a turn-a-round of things needing to be fixed will of course be determined by the capacity of those resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Thought it was fixed in the latest patch. @MattW
The fix in the patch means that the opening bowlers will be controlled by the bowling order, with the AI making changes from there as normal, so if you have that set when creating a scenario it would stick.

The previously created and on disk scenarios would also need to be altered, which means the fix won't apply to existing scenarios/saves. The on disk scenarios weren't updated with that fix, pending ensuring that there won't be an impact on those with in progress scenarios.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
The fix in the patch means that the opening bowlers will be controlled by the bowling order, with the AI making changes from there as normal, so if you have that set when creating a scenario it would stick.

The previously created and on disk scenarios would also need to be altered, which means the fix won't apply to existing scenarios/saves. The on disk scenarios weren't updated with that fix, pending ensuring that there won't be an impact on those with in progress scenarios.
Any plans for a online patch its really in bad shape or cricket 19 tagged as a offine cricket game.There are lot of issues making the game unplayable. If you are interested to know the issues then i can posts the points.

Users who are viewing this thread