Cricket 19 General Discussion

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
even t20 they do not change field.even on screen it says field change but there is no field change.and why only 2 fielders outside circle in 15 to 20 over of t20 ? AI placement is not rigght since patch 1.08 and 1.09.

I don’t think I’ve noticed this. I am sure the ai have been changing the field in my games with more than 2 players outside the circle. What mode are you playing? Tournament, career mode? I’ll have another look to double check.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I used to think that was the case but I was doing it wrong. You need the circle to be full green, I believe.

Hmm I’ve taken 2 catches today (1 not given thanks to my inspired choice to play with an umpire rated in the 20s for reviews ha ha) and they both certainly had full green in the circles. I’m not sure about the two yesterday...

So is it that I have to not only get the thing into the circle but also wait until the circle is green before pressing?

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I wish the next cricket game big ant focuses on presentation and commentary. I linked a video from mlb 18 and that looks freaking amazing. would love to see something like this in cricket games.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hmm I’ve taken 2 catches today (1 not given thanks to my inspired choice to play with an umpire rated in the 20s for reviews ha ha) and they both certainly had full green in the circles. I’m not sure about the two yesterday...

So is it that I have to not only get the thing into the circle but also wait until the circle is green before pressing?
That's how it was explained to me when I was complaining about never catching anything in the beta. :lol

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That's how it was explained to me when I was complaining about never catching anything in the beta. :lol

Ha ha. Ok fair enough - I must admit that nuance had passed me by previously, must have been lucky.

First time I wasn’t sure, thought maybe I’d not got it in the circle before I pressed... 2nd time I was fuming... 3rd time he caught it and it was given not out, suddenly playing no review tests with low rated umpires didn’t seem such a good idea!

4th one was caught and given. Hallelujah

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wish the next cricket game big ant focuses on presentation and commentary. I linked a video from mlb 18 and that looks freaking amazing. would love to see something like this in cricket games.

what'ah smooth graphics, cutscenes and gameplay ....

Bigant have to improve more sides to get a perfect bug free game for next venture ...

First is commentary

Users who are viewing this thread