Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I wish the next cricket game big ant focuses on presentation and commentary. I linked a video from mlb 18 and that looks freaking amazing. would love to see something like this in cricket games.

How many million people play MLB compared to a few thousand that play Cricket games. Most of the people want free pirated cricket games.Be grateful and appreciate them or give them constructive feedback which helps rather than complaining every second.

saumil007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What's wrong with field radar? As soon as I release ball it turns the opposite side?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
MLB is made by Sony which it helps.
Sony must take up a cricket game soon .[DOUBLEPOST=1562953875][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys , my scenario mode is locked . If I download scenarios from academy also it won't show up in scenarios screen. Why .. ?? Only big ant challenges are there :(

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
How many million people play MLB compared to a few thousand that play Cricket games. Most of the people want free pirated cricket games.Be grateful and appreciate them or give them constructive feedback which helps rather than complaining every second.
not complaining, i love the game. It's a suggestion, I think big ant have done a great job with batting and bowling. IMO the future games could be great with polish like mlb.

zayno

Club Captain
I don’t think I’ve noticed this. I am sure the ai have been changing the field in my games with more than 2 players outside the circle. What mode are you playing? Tournament, career mode? I’ll have another look to double check.
Another AI field placement bug im noticing is that they dont put fielders on offside boundary and only on legside boundary. i hit 4 fours through the offside but they never changed the field, and legside boundary still had 3 men covering and no one covering offside boundaries. i play mostly t20.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Any chance for LBW reviews we can have hotspot removed if there's clear daylight between bat and ball on Snicko? Adds nothing to the review process (especially as hot spot is kind of broken anyway with things appearing white on screen which shouldn't) and just wastes time if you want to watch the review (since if you hit A to skip it goes straight to Ball tracking) I'd be fine with just being able to skip hot spot and going to the replay.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
What's wrong with field radar? As soon as I release ball it turns the opposite side?
It was same in every cricket game from big ant.
But i cant even set field in quick play online apply to all does not respond only after trying 10 to 15 times once i can set the field manually or using field presets.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Not only the wicket keeper the non striker taking off for a run few steps and then start dancing without any input causing baseless runouts needs a fix too.
L2 +R2 shot too needs a fix.
Straight well timed shots are still catches, the ball goes in air with close in fielders placed.

Last edited:

charles04

Club Cricketer
why does AI appeal for LBW when playing a shot around your front pad and despite actually hitting the ball with bat .this was something that was in ashes cricket too

Users who are viewing this thread