Cricket 19 General Discussion

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can Anyone Tell me where i Can turn off Al Bowling marker please i know its in the settings but can not find it ?

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Truely said we are lucky that big ant allowed us to play a cricket game but sir online alway ignored and cricket 19 its unplayable 9 patches are out still not a single improvement in online thats really sad regarding profit big ants has been earning from dbc 14 ,17 , ashes,big bash boom and now cricket 19.
No company is here to do charity to provide us a cricket game they surely are earning with same engine if not wrong .
So if consumers wants something i think its nothing wrong there.
9 patches out and online is still unplayable hope we can point towards big ant plans for future.
But really sorry here few dont want to hear also the issues and keep ignoring i wonder do they really want the game to improve.
Sorry if i have hurt anyone with these comments.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Truely said we are lucky that big ant allowed us to play a cricket game but sir online alway ignored and cricket 19 its unplayable 9 patches are out still not a single improvement in online thats really sad regarding profit big ants has been earning from dbc 14 ,17 , ashes,big bash boom and now cricket 19.
No company is here to do charity to provide us a cricket game they surely are earning with same engine if not wrong .
So if consumers wants something i think its nothing wrong there.
9 patches out and online is still unplayable hope we can point towards big ant plans for future.
But really sorry here few dont want to hear also the issues and keep ignoring i wonder do they really want the game to improve.
Sorry if i have hurt anyone with these comments.

You haven’t hurt anyone but you’ve not really enlightened anyone either.

Perhaps try a calm and clear explanation of the issues?

D

Dutch

If you think the first thing that needs to be updated/improved is commentary then wowee.

"An interesting comment there on the commentary comment: lets go over to our commentary comment commentator Fonda Cox: Fonda...."

"Well Barry the comment on the commentary comment is quite common but it was said in a rather common way, what is known in the trade as a Common Eileen...."

Darryl6464

School Cricketer
What's wrong with field radar? As soon as I release ball it turns the opposite side?
Hi there,

It is to do with your camera settings. If you turn invert camera off then it stays the same after the bowl is bowled. When radar switches as if the field was from the other end. Hope this makes sense.

Darryl6464

School Cricketer
Hi there,

It is to do with your camera settings. If you turn invert camera off then it stays the same after the bowl is bowled. When radar switches as if the field was from the other end. Hope this makes sense.

Sorry I meant with invert on the radar switches as soon as the bowl is bowled as if you was at the other end.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Online Cricket 19 after patch 1.09 things needed to be fixed just to enlightened if any one or the big ant team really interested to improve gameplay online.

1. More than 6 balls bowled by the bowler umpire does not give over sometimes more than 100 balls bowled in one over.

2.Field presets still not working 40% it works sometimes.But in the first over not working atall in quick play 5 over.

3.With increased shot power in patch 1.08 the the ideal timing straight shots are catches its travelling more distance in air.

4.Wicket keeper is too lazy when he dives takes a hell lot of time to get up and field the ball u can run 3 runs also.

5.Ball speed for fast and fastmedium needs a look for Online as there are no restrictions.
Bowler skills can be 100 you should test playing that skills too as players not locked.
1 gold and all silver perks balls are like bullet deliveries unplayble even in pro normal mode mainly the cross seam deliveries.
Suggestion
If you allow only
1 gold 3 silver 4 bronze perks for the players i feel this issue may be solved.
Crossseam speed is too high with fast and fast medium bowlers needs to be looked at seriously.

6.Fielders often running around still while
Batting in online games.

7.Edges are unrealistic even ideal timing are getting edges especially to the green deliveries after patch 1.08.

8.Loopy throws in inner circle still there.

9.Sometimes with leg buys we take a run but batsman does not change end.

10. Online net strenght added very good option but you can display as who has a stronger net between 2 players in a online match will be great.

11.Not striker run out bug he leaves the creaze for no reason causing run outs.

12. 90% of the time when we see replays the ball is invisible.

13. While hosting a online match stopages are not required its a waste of time remove the option while hosting should be no stopages no one has so much time in online.

14. Fielding throwing button in semi assisted fielding u give input but the fielder does not respond to the easy single happens often.

15.When semi-asisted fielding fielder throwing for run out the bowler collects the ball in front of the wicket so we loose lot of runouts.

16.Leaderboard fix needed All matches shown as one there is no division like we use to have in ashes.
If i play ten 5 over matches it shown in other modes also .T20 also it will show ten also.

17.Kindly add few haistyles hahaha

Kept calm typing it as normal it will be criticised.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Online Cricket 19 after patch 1.09 things needed to be fixed just to enlightened if any one or the big ant team really interested to improve gameplay online.

1. More than 6 balls bowled by the bowler umpire does not give over sometimes more than 100 balls bowled in one over.

2.Field presets still not working 40% it works sometimes.But in the first over not working atall in quick play 5 over.

3.With increased shot power in patch 1.08 the the ideal timing straight shots are catches its travelling more distance in air.

4.Wicket keeper is too lazy when he dives takes a hell lot of time to get up and field the ball u can run 3 runs also.

5.Ball speed for fast and fastmedium needs a look for Online as there are no restrictions.
Bowler skills can be 100 you should test playing that skills too as players not locked.
1 gold and all silver perks balls are like bullet deliveries unplayble even in pro normal mode mainly the cross seam deliveries.
Suggestion
If you allow only
1 gold 3 silver 4 bronze perks for the players i feel this issue may be solved.
Crossseam speed is too high with fast and fast medium bowlers needs to be looked at seriously.

6.Fielders often running around still while
Batting in online games.

7.Edges are unrealistic even ideal timing are getting edges especially to the green deliveries after patch 1.08.

8.Loopy throws in inner circle still there.

9.Sometimes with leg buys we take a run but batsman does not change end.

10. Online net strenght added very good option but you can display as who has a stronger net between 2 players in a online match will be great.

11.Not striker run out bug he leaves the creaze for no reason causing run outs.

12. 90% of the time when we see replays the ball is invisible.

13. While hosting a online match stopages are not required its a waste of time remove the option while hosting should be no stopages no one has so much time in online.

14. Fielding throwing button in semi assisted fielding u give input but the fielder does not respond to the easy single happens often.

15.When semi-asisted fielding fielder throwing for run out the bowler collects the ball in front of the wicket so we loose lot of runouts.

16.Leaderboard fix needed All matches shown as one there is no division like we use to have in ashes.
If i play ten 5 over matches it shown in other modes also .T20 also it will show ten also.

17.Kindly add few haistyles hahaha

Kept calm typing it as normal it will be criticised.
Also mate, the issue of AI pace bowlers bowling slow and loopy deliveries in tournament and competition mode.

tosser182

Club Captain
I am batting on pro difficulty and 90% of the deliveries I face seem to go down the off side.

will upping the match difficulty or increasing the bowl quality slider add more variation?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you think the first thing that needs to be updated/improved is commentary then wowee.
first thing to be improved is gameplay asusual. they should consider commentary too as 1st preference so i mentioned that ....

Will u play with same commentary with next year game also ??? thats cool . cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1563033310][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just got a message from Bruce Banner that he is banning the ban the bananna ban banner ban......
lol :D

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
The D/L adjusted score after rain delays should really be adjusted. Made 200/5 batting first in 36 overs.
New Zealand (AI) were given 120 runs to chase in 36 overs.
This has already been reported in the bug thread. Do you guys think i should report it again?

Anmol296

School Cricketer
all during the match ai doesn't change the field even if I am hitting boundaries on a specific area.
This really breaks immersion. Please suggest if there is a solution to this. I am playing odi World championship in veteran difficulty..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Not really sure about the types. But AI doesn't spread the field after Powerplays and also does not set fields though shots are played frequently in one area.
There have been constant attempts to improve field placing and AI bowling before and since release. Sometimes things slip through though.

I've had a look myself and provided some feedback to BA.

Users who are viewing this thread