Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Can't wait for your review thanks mate, To late for me to get on at the moment also @MattW can you elaborate more on Stability improvements for us please legend
--- Double Post Merged, A moment ago ---
Do like these patches though already there more than ashes well 1 short which is awesome news for the company

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Can't wait for your review thanks mate, To late for me to get on at the moment also @MattW can you elaborate more on Stability improvements for us please legend
--- Double Post Merged, A moment ago ---
Do like these patches though already there more than ashes well 1 short which is awesome news for the company
It means the stability of the game has been improved. Unsure how more patches is awesome news for the company either? Sure it's good for us but if they need to release more and more patches it can't be that awesome for the company.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It means the stability of the game has been improved. Unsure how more patches is awesome news for the company either? Sure it's good for us but if they need to release more and more patches it can't be that awesome for the company.
Means they have better funding for this game than what they did in the past

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
To late for me to get on at the moment also @MattW can you elaborate more on Stability improvements for us please legend
A huge focus of this patch was fixes to careers that wouldn't progress/crash on end of match.

'Stability Improvements' as a patch note covers general fixes to resolve crashes identified, but not substantial enough to call out as a specific patch note.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Couple of things noticed so far.
AI is back to being aggressive in T20s.
Speed gun for Pacers shows more varied readings.
Good news to here maybe a video also are you playing with slider,Another 100 questions what about edges

Thanks Matt

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
What I'm interested in is the skill tier issue. Is this in regards to career mode?
Yes - a few people reported having Batting/Bowling Ability points to spend, and a lock on the skills screen, but didn't get the button prompt to unlock it.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Hmm ok.. Because when I played coop , I felt the online to be a level lower than offline , like Legend hardest felt maybe like hard or even pro level in terms of timing the shots..

Versus I need to play more but need players to do so.. Hopefully PC version is out soon..

Cross seam has that zip which is expected when it hits the soft part of the ball , extra bounce with movement if hits the seam.. Plunkett lives with that variation..

I dont know how of pre meditation is required to actually to make it possible.. But yeah when usual balls have certain pace cross usually gets something different to upright seam, thats what is likely to be replicated here..
--------------

Might seem like blaming the online mentality, but why not have a pure test match experience? Even ODI trying to play out all of 50 overs.. Then theres scope to defend as well..

Some shots do get the air on drives even in offline , would like that to be sorted but not sure how much of it is possible since there's always issue of that breaking something else which was fine.. Since majority of shots work fine , we ,might just have to live with it..
I feel you should play a online T20 in o
Hmm ok.. Because when I played coop , I felt the online to be a level lower than offline , like Legend hardest felt maybe like hard or even pro level in terms of timing the shots..

Versus I need to play more but need players to do so.. Hopefully PC version is out soon..

Cross seam has that zip which is expected when it hits the soft part of the ball , extra bounce with movement if hits the seam.. Plunkett lives with that variation..

I dont know how of pre meditation is required to actually to make it possible.. But yeah when usual balls have certain pace cross usually gets something different to upright seam, thats what is likely to be replicated here..
--------------

Might seem like blaming the online mentality, but why not have a pure test match experience? Even ODI trying to play out all of 50 overs.. Then theres scope to defend as well..

Some shots do get the air on drives even in offline , would like that to be sorted but not sure how much of it is possible since there's always issue of that breaking something else which was fine.. Since majority of shots work fine , we ,might just have to live with it..
I feel you should play a online match in our fb group we can bowl at 200 km/h to you to reall

--------------

I feel you should play a online match in our fb group we can bowl at 200 km/h too really understand the issue if you really interested to test it let me know.
How can 120 balls in T20 be crossseam whith no effect to bowlers stamina.

Users who are viewing this thread