Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
did anyone noticed fielders running to save boundaries has been fixed with new patch 1.10 ??

they were running very slow to stop the ball and boundaries ...

if not yet fixed we have to report it to BA

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
There is lot of difference in the official and custom stadium... I have to increase shot force to get the ball to boundary... In official stadium I can hit boundary at 35-40 shot force but I need 75+ in custom stadium...

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
If the current focus is career mode then can you adjust the number of wickets falling in t20s? Its very low currently resulting in atrocious t20 bowling avg and huge inflated batting avgs due to so many not outs , also if career club players having perks will be icing on the cake , last but not the least is there any chance to have separate bowling attributes for different delivery types?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone know how to wear a long sleeve shirt on career mode???
I was just wondering how to do it. Saw a lot of AI players having long sleeves in Career mode..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There is lot of difference in the official and custom stadium... I have to increase shot force to get the ball to boundary... In official stadium I can hit boundary at 35-40 shot force but I need 75+ in custom stadium...

This will be someone has created a stadium and set it to lush or very lush grass so drastically reducing outfield speed.

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
After the latest patch, played an ODI in Play Now mode.
When the AI was batting, anytime the batter hit the ball to the right side (leg side for rh batsmen and off side for lh batsmen) a red line would appear on the right side of my screen. Quite annoying. Wasn't there before the patch.
Also in ODI, the AI seems to score at a higher rate now although i never changed the AI runrate.

Last edited:

zayno

Club Captain
AI field placement issue still not fixed.in t20 they keep the same field and change when they want to and not were you scoring.

jlm9

School Cricketer
To fix large boundaries on custom stadiums you can open up downloaded ones in the academy and edit them. I have taken to making First Class boundaries the same as 50 over.

Users who are viewing this thread