gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bowler walking back cut scene after bowl was nice and it's removed after recent patch 1.10 , please add it back in the next update Big Ant.
It's been missing for a couple of patches now I've noticed, have already reported it as a bug.

D

Deleted member 185125

Don’t mind the edges buddy. It’s the force that edges fly to the boundary. Also it’s very frustrating if the AI score close to a 100 runs just from all those super powered edges. This usually just happens in shorter formats of the game though.
Agree there. I have quite a few going for sixes in T20s. And I mean the edges that are of a backfoot push.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Big Ant Told Me to Look at slider to fix the edges but still getting the issue striker timing fixes it up a bit but it still there

D

Deleted member 185125

Big Ant Told Me to Look at slider to fix the edges but still getting the issue striker timing fixes it up a bit but it still there
I have mine at 90s and still happens . Again I don't mind the number of edges but the force and elevation at which it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe if we reduce shot force and striker timing and then increase ideal input power boost. Will give it a try when I get to fire up the PS4 again.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Matt and Big Ant. We would really appreciate it if you guys could specify as to what sliders we should change to stop these overpowered edges. I have set each slider related to edges and also had the shot force at zero. Still the edges fly to the boundary!!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
@Matt and Big Ant. We would really appreciate it if you guys could specify as to what sliders we should change to stop these overpowered edges. I have set each slider related to edges and also had the shot force at zero. Still the edges fly to the boundary!!
Hopefully next patch it been resolved it differently been looked into

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hopefully next patch it been resolved it differently been looked into
I really hope so. Currently playing a test match between Australia 2005 and England 2005. Just between Kevin Pietersen and Geraint Jones I have counted 64 runs from those overpowered edges so far. So bloody annoying

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day guys,
Really need your opinion. I have noticed that the AI rarely hits sixes. It's not that they don't try but most of their aerial shots land behind the boundary and are one or two bounce fours. What can be done to correct this. In such a way that nothing else gets affected.
Thankyou

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Big Ant studios is not following this forum these days surprisingly.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AI not setting fields after 7 overs bowled in T20 match . :( feeling very bad on this issue .

Attachments

• 15639057455386663477752853797917.jpg
    15639057455386663477752853797917.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread