Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey man I never thanked you for this, I put these settings on and it really improved the game for me[DOUBLEPOST=1563935194][/DOUBLEPOST]Does the world championship/t20 happen once every year in Career or once every 4 years?
It every 4 year's the t20 world cup as the last one was 2016 In India Next is down under in 2020

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Surely BA could do a FIFA ultimate team type thing for cricket. They'd make a fortune off in game purchases.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I meant more on the sense of putting more effort into online play which they'd reap the benefits of. I certainly wouldn't put money into it

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I meant more on the sense of putting more effort into online play which they'd reap the benefits of. I certainly wouldn't put money into it

Ok. Not to be a douche but there’s a world of difference between:

1. I wish they would put more resources into improving online
  2. I wish they would put more resources into improving online even if it mean there was an Ultimate Team / micro transaction model to finance it
  3. Surely they could do an ultimate team with micro transactions

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Ok. Not to be a douche but there’s a world of difference between:

1. I wish they would put more resources into improving online
  2. I wish they would put more resources into improving online even if it mean there was an Ultimate Team / micro transaction model to finance it
  3. Surely they could do an ultimate team with micro transactions
Atleast they should provide a proper gameplay right now we are having buggy crosseam effort balls and lazy wicketkeeper wonder 10 patches are out and the keeper not yet fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread