Cricket 19 General Discussion

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My point is how without any input of L trigger input you can bat with classic control in easy mode.
Regarding bowling please some one try bowling a no ball in easy mode.
Commas ,sentence structure and periods does not matter a lot which matters the most is you all want to prove you all are right always.
Its like discussing with big ants hired lawyer's.
Anyways i dont play in easy mode but its a fault in the game.
Nice try to defend it none of the past games in dbc 14 ,17 ashes even playing rookie with classic controls we had to play with L trigger for footwork.
Its a fault you all are trying to avoid.
Anyways cheers good try.
Ok, so if you don't play on easy difficulty, why would a "perceived" bug/ input error isolated to that difficulty bother you?

If it is so that one cannot bowl a no-ball on easy, (I wouldn't know as I play on a difficulty which accords with my experience in Big Ant games) it must be there for people who are rookies at cricket games but still want to enjoy the experience.

Sometimes a dude standing his ground is noble, other times it is someone with a baseless argument...I fear this is the latter.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Ok, so if you don't play on easy difficulty, why would a "perceived" bug/ input error isolated to that difficulty bother you?

If it is so that one cannot bowl a no-ball on easy, (I wouldn't know as I play on a difficulty which accords with my experience in Big Ant games) it must be there for people who are rookies at cricket games but still want to enjoy the experience.

Sometimes a dude standing his ground is noble, other times it is someone with a baseless argument...I fear this is the latter.
So you want to say people want to play easy with classic controls as standard is not helping them thanks now i understood it i was wrong on my comments cheers.

D

Dutch

What the......[DOUBLEPOST=1564690052][/DOUBLEPOST]I really do not see any point at all to the discussion that the implemented restrictions to allow easy mode to be easy needs to be reported as a flaw that BA have not seen? Even though they implemented it so that easy would be .....easy.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
I am off to stick my nads in the sandwichmaker whilst sitting on a chocolate fountain whilst gouging my own eyeballs out with the back-end of a screwdriver.

Hopefully I will feel better after that.
Only after you disclose the date and time for the next patch for consoles.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Classic or standard time?
Batting without controller time will also do.
Thats called eye mode easier then easy mode the direction you look the batsman plays shot in that direction cheers 5 months babies will also will be able to play it cheers mate.

D

Dutch

Thats called eye mode easier then easy mode the direction you look the batsman plays shot in that direction cheers 5 months babies will also will be able to play it cheers mate.
Man I would suggest taking some time off the forums.

AnkitC

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So you want to say people want to play easy with classic controls as standard is not helping them thanks now i understood it i was wrong on my comments cheers.

If your hypothetical situation arises where someone wants to play on easy without Auto Foot Placement they’ll simply use a Custom Difficulty.[DOUBLEPOST=1564693339][/DOUBLEPOST]

Good Lord. This is some Dean Johnes level shit right here.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Bruh, seriously. It's time to log off for a bit.

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
My point is how without any input of L trigger input you can bat with classic control in easy mode.
Regarding bowling please some one try bowling a no ball in easy mode.
Commas ,sentence structure and periods does not matter a lot which matters the most is you all want to prove you all are right always.
Its like discussing with big ants hired lawyer's.
Anyways i dont play in easy mode but its a fault in the game.
Nice try to defend it none of the past games in dbc 14 ,17 ashes even playing rookie with classic controls we had to play with L trigger for footwork.
Its a fault you all are trying to avoid.
Anyways cheers good try.
Can I suggest that we all just drop this argument
What is this supposed to to mean? *rhetorical question*

Users who are viewing this thread