Cricket 19 General Discussion

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've definitely been bowled and caught LBW. Spinners are particularly dangerous for this, as is playing across the line (e.g. trying a leg glance to a ball on middle that actually swings/seams away, hitting off stump)

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Has anyone shared player Fawad Alam and sharjeel khan for Pakistan ?
no one has shared it.. I can try my hand at it but I dont have PlayFace. I will make one and let you know.

imperator

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
no one has shared it.. I can try my hand at it but I dont have PlayFace. I will make one and let you know.
Thanks - I have not created players before - I thought maybe asking you guys would be a better choice. its ok, if no play face. Just need a proper player with reasonable skills.

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks - I have not created players before - I thought maybe asking you guys would be a better choice. its ok, if no play face. Just need a proper player with reasonable skills.

I have created Sharjeel, will share it today with you guys. It isnt as good as how some others make players but I hope it will do the job.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have created Sharjeel, will share it today with you guys. It isnt as good as how some others make players but I hope it will do the job.
Share your id too and post in the academy thread.

Darryl6464

School Cricketer
Anyone else feeling with batting like the only way of getting out is caught? Seems impossible to get bowled or LBW in this game as every shot is easy enough to put bat to ball on.

Quite the opposite as I usually get bowled out or LBW when I lose concentration. Aside from edges to slips it is rare I get caught in the outfield. I get your point about batting though as the game seems no harder as you go up the gears in terms of difficulty.

Craig M

School Cricketer
Quite the opposite as I usually get bowled out or LBW when I lose concentration. Aside from edges to slips it is rare I get caught in the outfield. I get your point about batting though as the game seems no harder as you go up the gears in terms of difficulty.
What sort of Batting HUD do you use? I use a length marker only on the bowler with a time slider of 10.

Darryl6464

School Cricketer
What sort of Batting HUD do you use? I use a length marker only on the bowler with a time slider of 10.
I have only the length selected like you. However, I have never looked at the timer slider in much detail. I am curious as to how your setting effects play.

Craig M

School Cricketer
I have only the length selected like you. However, I have never looked at the timer slider in much detail. I am curious as to how your setting effects play.
Play on Hard Batting difficulty only pretty much, with the ball marker display time set to 12 instead of 23 and the late timing window moved down to 28 instead of 33. Yourself?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Does bowling the effort ball lead to more wickets or is it just tiring out the bowler also what's the difference between slower at the bottom of the circle and holding the left trigger button which does deliver a slower ball?.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Does bowling the effort ball lead to more wickets or is it just tiring out the bowler also what's the difference between slower at the bottom of the circle and holding the left trigger button which does deliver a slower ball?.
I think thats back of the hand slow ball, just check the movement of the ball, if rotation is forward thats back of the hand.. And slow ball trigger is lowering the pace..[DOUBLEPOST=1566457101][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone else feeling with batting like the only way of getting out is caught? Seems impossible to get bowled or LBW in this game as every shot is easy enough to put bat to ball on.
I dont think so..

20190819214759_1.jpg
Inswinger beating the bat beautifully.. Only game where you enjoy the way you are dismissed..

Users who are viewing this thread