Cricket 19 General Discussion

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks evryone for verifying. Not a big deal i guess, weird though that it happens now and then
I'd suggest sending a support ticket to the devs to make them aware. I'll look out for it now

Shrey56

Club Cricketer
Im on Pc , my game files r Constantly getting corrupted or deleted and im unable to load any match or tournament .Sometimes i even get a alert saying unable to load data and I have to restart and play from the 1st match . Does anyone have a solution to this ?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Im on Pc , my game files r Constantly getting corrupted or deleted and im unable to load any match or tournament .Sometimes i even get a alert saying unable to load data and I have to restart and play from the 1st match . Does anyone have a solution to this ?
Do you have it on steam?

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Did you update to the latest version from Steam? I had the same problem (it only happened once) but then there was a Steam update and my game has worked flawlessly since then

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
next patch should address the AI fielding placement. when AI IS bowling they put men right back for spinners but when the fast bowlers are bowling most fielders are in the circle.the fielding placement by AI was good till patch 1.07

Dracos

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This was my pet peeve with DBC17. The load times were approximately in the same range as you've mentioned here. I thought it was because of my specs - a relatively old HDD coupled with a budget graphics card. RAM and processor were fairly decent though.

Didn't really get a lot of game time with Ashes Cricket but I'm hopeful I will be lucky with this game with new hardware. A minute or so is quite long tbh.
Do let us know if you experience long loading times as well.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AI field settings are not good in test matches. Even though my human batsman hitting boundaries in the extra cover region, AI never made any changes in field and not putting a fielder.

Load FM

Club Captain
AI field settings are not good in test matches. Even though my human batsman hitting boundaries in the extra cover region, AI never made any changes in field and not putting a fielder.

I agree with this at times. It's not just test matches though, the same issue in career mode too. The other issue is the bowler doesn't bowl to his field. For example, 4 or 5 slips early in a test/first class/3 day match then bowls continuously on leg stump!

My other issue in career mode is weird AI selection choices. I just made my Yorkshire debut and had David Willey as wicket keeper and a very muddled batting order.

Users who are viewing this thread